Sign in to follow this  
LofiVibes

The game has Open World pvp

15 hours ago, Uberkull said:

The open world PK is gonna be real with all these PC players coming over to prey on the unknowing Xbox players. 

PC players will be the first to cap, first to +15, and first on any upcoming leaderboards. To bad for Xbox plebs..ugh.

I'm not even sure what are you arguing for, the fact someone played PC has 0 impact on our start. There are tons of guides (ironically made by PC players), videos, tutorials etc which will give you whichever information you need to compete in BD. Not even speaking about the fact that PC version is live right now and whoever wishes to give it a shot could have done at any point (yes even now). There is no PC fan-boi fanclub, no secretive knowledge being with-held from anyone. It could be that some people who used to play on PC will be in more hard-core mindset, but that dedication is not exclusive. I'm sure there will be plenty of Xbox hardcore first-timers.

If someone steam-rolls you on your spot, it's not because they used to play PC, but because they are simply better than you.

6 minutes ago, Grammaticus said:

I'm not even sure what are you arguing for, the fact someone played PC has 0 impact on our start. There are tons of guides (ironically made by PC players), videos, tutorials etc which will give you whichever information you need to compete in BD. Not even speaking about the fact that PC version is live right now and whoever wishes to give it a shot could have done at any point (yes even now). There is no PC fan-boi fanclub, no secretive knowledge being with-held from anyone. It could be that some people who used to play on PC will be in more hard-core mindset, but that dedication is not exclusive. I'm sure there will be plenty of Xbox hardcore first-timers.

If someone steam-rolls you on your spot, it's not because they used to play PC, but because they are simply better than you.

Agree 100%  Just new players beware, we have a lot outdated information out about BDO that are in near "current" guides and videos. Someone posted about gear from PCs original launch in other part of this forum that was severely outdated and not accounting for patches made in the last year to 6 months. 

Over version on BDX will be MUCH like the PC with some handicaps and growth stunts (don't ask me why they are even doing this when they plan to drop so much stuff by July) . It's better to ask is this current than assume it's current. 

Example: Every Master Trade guide is now dead, with only being able to turn in 100m at a time (until they change this), the long term passive money making isn't that good from trade. Maybe in smaller batches, but not in like my current 7bil I have tied in crates i have to sell slowly now. 

If your a PC gamer, like myself, you don't have to worry about a lot of PC gamers coming over to xBox. We love PC, that's why. Mine rust by my tv for a reason. Haha! 

1 hour ago, Imperius said:

If your a PC gamer, like myself, you don't have to worry about a lot of PC gamers coming over to xBox. We love PC, that's why. Mine rust by my tv for a reason. Haha! 

Bro did you just bump a topic from feb 2019 o.o

My bad. I only looked at the feb part, I never looked at date. *Shrug* I just sign up! Just think of me as a noob. Delete! Delete! Delete!

Edited by Imperius
bc
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Imperius said:

My bad. I only looked at the feb part, I never looked at date. *Shrug* I just sign up! Just think of me as a noob. Delete! Delete! Delete!

Thought PVE vs PVP got triggered again 😉

1 hour ago, Imperius said:

Lmao happens xD

After a year I can put pvp in a small box.

Bell servers at nagas fogans pollys.

Aakman hys was civil where the xp zones were not. I could hop or move without issue there if I lost.

And node/siege.

Outside of that I dont think I have even seen open world pvp.

Overall, it's not as bad as I thought it could be. Thanks for the necro bump.