WeAreLegion

Pet Question: Pets From In-Game?

Simple question: Are let’s pearl shop only or is there a way to get them in-game (other then buying from market)?

Thanks!

1 minute ago, LofiVibes said:

Yea ever now and then events happen and you can get pets from that. Tho they do not happen often.

Nice. I'd imagine since the game is just launching we might see more event then if we started later!  Here' hoping!

Well u get 1(or 2) from pre order, 1 if u hit 30 in beta 2, and 1 if u register and link your account. Thats 3 or 4 by april 3rd. Then u have in game events, 1 at 5000 hours in game, and of course market.  There are plenty of opportunities.

Just now, Hieraphant said:

Well u get 1(or 2) from pre order, 1 if u hit 30 in beta 2, and 1 if u register and link your account. Thats 3 or 4 by april 3rd. Then u have in game events, 1 at 5000 hours in game, and of course market.  There are plenty of opportunities.

So I’ve missed out on beta...can you elaborate on register and link account??  I assume that has to happen after I am able to actually play?

I believe I’ll have two pets from my ultimate edition. 

2 from the ultimate edition, the image tells about the sign up sky hawk. Thats 3 of the 4 u can have out at a time which puts u in a good spot. Pets are about 900 pearls so use some of your 3000 to get a pet(trust me having 4 to start are important)

qt5632vtsoi21.jpg

You can do a world boss from Drieghan and have a very small chance at getting Dragon pet for free. if not you can buy pets with silver from other players selling them, as people have stated above, as well as event pets which are very rare of them to do.  I think we have only seen 3 MAYBE 4 event penguins on PC.

17 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

You can do a world boss from Drieghan and have a very small chance at getting Dragon pet for free. if not you can buy pets with silver from other players selling them, as people have stated above, as well as event pets which are very rare of them to do.  I think we have only seen 3 MAYBE 4 event penguins on PC.

sadly where not getting that world boss anytime soon

36 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

2 from the ultimate edition, the image tells about the sign up sky hawk. Thats 3 of the 4 u can have out at a time which puts u in a good spot. Pets are about 900 pearls so use some of your 3000 to get a pet(trust me having 4 to start are important)

qt5632vtsoi21.jpg

This is just for signing up to this forum, right?

Edited by Alder

3 minutes ago, Alder said:

This is just for signing up to this forum, right?

U have to sign up on the main website(should be same as your forums) then go to Mypage and link account once launch day is here

4 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

U have to sign up on the main website(should be same as your forums) then go to Mypage and link account once launch day is here

Well, hopefully I signed up for the correct thing lol

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, LofiVibes said:

sadly where not getting that world boss anytime soon

yeah i know i'd probably have a major contribution heart attack if was in the first 6 months (Dreighan is EXPENSIVE AF to invest into).  BUT i just wanted to state that "in theory" it is possible for a lootable pet in game as it progresses. 

8 hours ago, Hieraphant said:

any idea if the email i've used to sign up on the main page has to be the same as my GT email id? because they're 2 different emails and i don't use the one linked to my GT..

10 minutes ago, maXmood said:

any idea if the email i've used to sign up on the main page has to be the same as my GT email id? because they're 2 different emails and i don't use the one linked to my GT..

No it doesnt. Once your able to link account it will most likely have u link your xbox login which can be a different email

1 minute ago, Hieraphant said:

No it doesnt. Once your able to link account it will most likely have u link your xbox login which can be a different email

i hope so! thanks! 

2 minutes ago, maXmood said:

i hope so! thanks! 

Ive had to link my xbox account for other games and websites(fallout 76 most recently) and ive always used different emails as a safeguard

2 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

Ive had to link my xbox account for other games and websites(fallout 76 most recently) and ive always used different emails as a safeguard

i couldn't reach 30 due to time constrains, that's a lost opportunity, so i don't wanna miss the other opportunity of getting the 2nd "free" pet.. >.< 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, maXmood said:

i couldn't reach 30 due to time constrains, that's a lost opportunity, so i don't wanna miss the other opportunity of getting the 2nd "free" pet.. >.< 

I’m right there with ya. 

9 hours ago, Alder said:

Well, hopefully I signed up for the correct thing lol

"Main" website and forum are different sites with different user databases so make sure you signed up on https://www.xbox.playblackdesert.com/ . Then after logging in and going to https://www.xbox.playblackdesert.com/MyPage you should see what's on image below. Yet the account linking function won't be available until launch.

acclin.png

Edited by Apo
forgot the image :)
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Apo said:

"Main" website and forum are different sites with different user databases so make sure you signed up on https://www.xbox.playblackdesert.com/ . Then after logging in and going to https://www.xbox.playblackdesert.com/MyPage you should see what's on image below. Yet the account linking function won't be available until launch.

acclin.png

Thank you!!!

7 hours ago, Apo said:

acclin.png

Thanks! Couldn't find this before. I definitely was not signed up lol

WTF

I cannot register to the main website. It warns me that i'll not be able to modify my info if i continue, i press OK and nothing happens...

Also support is closed until the game release...WTF i want that pet.

On 2/27/2019 at 8:07 AM, Apo said:

acclin.png

sdfgaerhe.png

Edited by Staypunk1989

@Staypunk1989 are you sure you are not already registered? Try this: go to the website and try to just login. If you’re able to login and get the screen that has the link button you should be good to go. Remember the link button won’t work until the game actually goes live. 👍🏼

13 hours ago, Staypunk1989 said:

WTF

I cannot register to the main website. It warns me that i'll not be able to modify my info if i continue, i press OK and nothing happens...

Also support is closed until the game release...WTF i want that pet.

sdfgaerhe.png

change the browser and try again.. some browsers are either outdated or latest version that can't read any outdated or latest objects of a web page.