Casxius

Launch Plan?

Is anyone rushing to get their hands on some high-level property right off the bat? Are you taking your time to snatch up that sweet, sweet NPC knowledge? Or will you just be grinding levels?

With launch less than a week away, I'd love to hear what y'all have planned!

Edited by Casxius

Ill be questing like hell for all that sweet sweet cp so i can buy a TON of farming fence's. After that starting my node empire honestly gear is like 4th on my list of to do.

• Like 1

12 spread sheets worth of stuff: workers, knowledge, life skills, gear, money, levels, questing, Amity, way too much to do. 😵 Somewhere i have to pencil in eating, sleeping, and bio breaks. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

12 spread sheets worth of stuff: workers, knowledge, life skills, gear, money, levels, questing, Amity, way too much to do. 😵 Somewhere i have to pencil in eating, sleeping, and bio breaks. 

Lol  we will see if this game captures me to the point where I start printing out stuff. Last time I did that was Diablo two and final fantasy XI. 

• Like 1

@WeAreLegion well it's not printed out, it's on a google doc I consistently update specifically for BDX that is compiled from all of my BDO sheets and more. I do keep a note pad by my desk, and a sheet of paper under my keyboard for any quick notes i need to write down. 

I might even go on my alt PC account and see what i can do with a FRESH account that only has a level 31 from getting several hedgehogs back in the day. 

31 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

@WeAreLegion well it's not printed out, it's on a google doc I consistently update specifically for BDX that is compiled from all of my BDO sheets and more. I do keep a note pad by my desk, and a sheet of paper under my keyboard for any quick notes i need to write down. 

I might even go on my alt PC account and see what i can do with a FRESH account that only has a level 31 from getting several hedgehogs back in the day. 

LOL Well I suppose the paper is a reflection of how long ago I did it!

Just threw away my D2 and FFXI binders the other month...sigh.  It was hard. :( 

I've watched tons of guides on YouTube through out the time I've been waiting, and this game seems super overwhelming. I don't even know where to start, probably with the main quest. I'm brand new to bdo and really MMOs in general. Only played ff xiv and never got to end game. So I'm really excited to get started on my first MMO.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LofiVibes said:

Ill be questing like hell for all that sweet sweet cp so i can buy a TON of farming fence's. After that starting my node empire honestly gear is like 4th on my list of to do.

I hear ya! I'll be trying to get as much CP as possible to buy myself a nice blacksmith shop or something

There will be inventory slots expansions given by Black Spirit during main storyline, yet there are some side quests that gives you those expansions - it's a thing you should complete early in game, cause later, while grinding some monsters, you will quickly fill all your slots.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10hHbShPIf02IZYHS7pj0vYnnxq7WmPAl2I6o8ev69GU/edit#gid=0

It's old spreadsheet and for PC version but it might help anyway.