Sign in to follow this  
CubicVariable42

When they show mystic and striker in trailers and gameplay but only 6 classes at launch?

16 minutes ago, Der_Gottkanzler said:

is this really confirmed that these classes are all at start? really? that cant be true. lol

I know right. Like what the hell

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

If i will still be alive when it releases, probably gonna go with witch

Tbh id go with a ranger since this is probably the only class with a viable pre-awakening skill tree. Plus shes fast which is nice for a life skiller.

So we have two mage classes, a ranged class, a tanky melee class, and whatever the hell you'd call the Sorc and Zerk classes. Hmm. I feel like Musa, Ninja, or DK should have been added for a bit more of a variety.

33 minutes ago, Wiitchcraft said:

So we have two mage classes, a ranged class, a tanky melee class, and whatever the hell you'd call the Sorc and Zerk classes. Hmm. I feel like Musa, Ninja, or DK should have been added for a bit more of a variety.

I don't understand the logic behind classes... They probably couldn't figure out how to implement them and didn't want to delay to summerish 2025

In all the rage people are forgetting that vanilla BDO is far better than the current stage of the PC version.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Bex said:

In all the rage people are forgetting that vanilla BDO is far better than the current stage of the PC version.

PA should consider this as answer to why it was delayed 😂

I'll admit I was a bit surprised to see the limited choice off classes available on the home page as I would like to go back on playing Mystic as I really enjoy the combat on here tho alternative is found as well still a bit salted on that but might be its just a slight issue and the classes going to be added down the line so I presume its going to be a base start with the main core classes rather than the new once well see how things develop.  

3 minutes ago, Astolti said:

I'll admit I was a bit surprised to see the limited choice off classes available on the home page as I would like to go back on playing Mystic as I really enjoy the combat on here tho alternative is found as well still a bit salted on that but might be its just a slight issue and the classes going to be added down the line so I presume its going to be a base start with the main core classes rather than the new once well see how things develop.  

Nobody likes those basic classes none of them are fun to play I have a Kuno and DK on PC And the only class I would play since they not on there would be striker

disagree but tho each player has its own taste but I do like the dark ink style combat of Mei. so as the pristine and elegant jet brutal fights of Valk's so as the swift and painful casts of a Sorc. theyr all have something that makes the class feel nice. it all depends on personal preference. 

I'd like to play on Mystic but if its going to be added latter in game I have to consider alternatives. 

Edited by Astolti

was looking forward to playing the tamer, hope its not like tera were the wait 4 months to bring out the fun stuff

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 4:37 PM, MakeumRage said:

Mmos these days think its okay to hold parts of the game we know already exist to dribble out a little at a time to try and keep players into the game and have the nerve to call it content release. Its really just a cop out to say theyre too smart to make new content. 

Personally I think it's a good thing if we don't have awakening weapons and +16-20 at launch. Let the new players learn the game for a bit before they're thrown to the rng downgrading system. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Darthaden said:

Personally I think it's a good thing if we don't have awakening weapons and +16-20 at launch. Let the new players learn the game for a bit before they're thrown to the rng downgrading system. 

Even without awakening, youll need to upgrade that gear to atleast tri within about a month or your going to end up way behind.. there getting the rng system after +5 armor and plus +7 weapons. Downgrading after duo. Doesnt matter if awakening is there or not. It only adds one weapon to upgrade. The difference in damage is huge and your pre-awakening skills are hugely nerfed without reblaam / absolutes. 

Edited by MakeumRage

8 minutes ago, MakeumRage said:

Even without awakening, youll need to upgrade that gear to atleast tri within about a month or your going to end up way behind.. there getting the rng system after +5 armor and plus +7 weapons. Downgrading after duo. Doesnt matter if awakening is there or not. It only adds one weapon to upgrade. The difference in damage is huge and your pre-awakening skills are hugely nerfed without reblaam / absolutes. 

If were not getting awakening and only getting 6 classes at launch I'm assuming were not getting above +15 either......probably won't have any of the expansion content at launch either

1 minute ago, Darthaden said:

If were not getting awakening and only getting 6 classes at launch I'm assuming were not getting above +15 either......probably won't have any of the expansion content at launch either

Thats never been a thing on PC that I know of.. I started about 3 months before it was opened to steam so it might have been before that? Judging how theyve done the other regions releases, they come into my stream talking about things and always have over +15. Thats being said, after +13 can be about as hard hitting tet. +14 is what you failstack on and you can easily get 35-40 failstacks on it lol. So there getting the rng system all the same... The fact that all the expansions have been ripped out makes it worse. Gunna be overcrowded and youll be over powered for the area, unless they do keep uou to +15. And if so, youll be under powered for most of vanilla again making over crowding even worse for the areas you can do. The areas that are even worth it, pirates, sausans, the witch area down south even helms. You start effectively grinding those at Pri and up. 

5 hours ago, MakeumRage said:

Thats never been a thing on PC that I know of.. I started about 3 months before it was opened to steam so it might have been before that? Judging how theyve done the other regions releases, they come into my stream talking about things and always have over +15. Thats being said, after +13 can be about as hard hitting tet. +14 is what you failstack on and you can easily get 35-40 failstacks on it lol. So there getting the rng system all the same... The fact that all the expansions have been ripped out makes it worse. Gunna be overcrowded and youll be over powered for the area, unless they do keep uou to +15. And if so, youll be under powered for most of vanilla again making over crowding even worse for the areas you can do. The areas that are even worth it, pirates, sausans, the witch area down south even helms. You start effectively grinding those at Pri and up. 

PC launch was Calpheon, Balenos and Serendia, +15 Max. Lvl 50 as soft cap and 55 as heavy grinder cap. Then Mediah and pirates 2ish months later, still +15 Max. Lvl 57 soft cap and possible to go towards 60. Then Valencia part one 4-5 months after launch which brought pri and upwards. 

+13/14/15 is nothing like TET. Sure, there are the odd 30+ stacks, but anyone who gets those are lucky as they are very cheap stacks to use for TRI attempts later.

The main thing though is that noone really wants all regions and pri+ at launch. You only think you do. With a staged launch you actually get to play the game, PvP etc from the start as others are similar level and gear. If they threw it all out there the most hardcore players would be invincible to the 95% of the playerbase within 3 days and stay invincible forever.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Bex said:

PC launch was Calpheon, Balenos and Serendia, +15 Max. Lvl 50 as soft cap and 55 as heavy grinder cap. Then Mediah and pirates 2ish months later, still +15 Max. Lvl 57 soft cap and possible to go towards 60. Then Valencia part one 4-5 months after launch which brought pri and upwards. 

+13/14/15 is nothing like TET. Sure, there are the odd 30+ stacks, but anyone who gets those are lucky as they are very cheap stacks to use for TRI attempts later.

The main thing though is that noone really wants all regions and pri+ at launch. You only think you do. With a staged launch you actually get to play the game, PvP etc from the start as others are similar level and gear. If they threw it all out there the most hardcore players would be invincible to the 95% of the playerbase within 3 days and stay invincible forever.

Yeah if its like pc launch my goal will be to get some of those +30 stacks while they're cheap and save them so ill be ready for +16-20 day one

• Like 1

Oh and people will be a lot more spread out then you might think. There's quite a few good grinding spots at level 50. You also have to remember nobody will be geared and they won't be handing out end game accessories like candy so people will be grinding al over for specific drops they need.