Sign in to follow this  
Tostiee

When can we pre download the game?

49 minutes ago, Tostiee said:

Like title above, when can pre orders pre download the game? 

AS soon as your pre-order goes through and is paid for. It automatically started to download for me. but yeah if your order has gone through you def should have the option to pre-download it RIGHT now.

• Like 1

the real question is, when can we pre-download the day 1 patch!?? i don't wanna be spending my early access watching paint dry.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, maXmood said:

the real question is, when can we pre-download the day 1 patch!?? i don't wanna be spending my early access watching paint dry.. 

Best way is to try logging in occasionally which will trigger a patch update if there is one

3 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

Best way is to try logging in occasionally which will trigger a patch update if there is one

i tried that yesterday..

i think i'll check for updates tomorrow morning just before heading to work and i will set my xbox instant-on and hope for it to update automatically.. 

6 hours ago, maXmood said:

A 2gig patch just got released, just go into your games and look in the updates. I had to manually select the update for it to start

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Pulssse said:

A 2gig patch just got released, just go into your games and look in the updates. I had to manually select the update for it to start

thanks!!

12 minutes ago, Pulssse said:

*jumps out of bed and races to Xbox to start the update...notices son is doing the same for Fortnite*

❤️❤️❤️

Edited by WeAreLegion