HE4DBUTT

FRUSTRATED

Have you launched a website without a minimum of video gameplay? Are you crazy? I waited very anxious almost did not sleep ... waiting for pre purchase or a gameplay ... you disappointed me.

black.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1

theres 10 minutes of gameplay online, also... it's just a game dude. Yeah we have limited information but I am just happy we are getting an well developed MMO on console. Be positive man and keep supporting BDO. 

• Like 2

theres 10 minutes of gameplay online, also... it's just a game dude. Yeah we have limited information but I am just happy we are getting an well developed MMO on console. Be positive man and keep supporting BDO. 

Of course I will support because I love MMO, but I expected more from this revelation ...
The gameplay video is old and I've seen it several times ... I would like a current video in the least
  • Like 1

I wouldn’t freak out too much dude, literally all they announced was that the website would be up, you thinking that there’d be a release date or anything else was just a conclusion that you came up with, with zero evidence. I’m sure we’ll get it soon but until then we have to be patient and wait it out.

• Like 1

O Jogo nem lançou ainda e ja esta achando ruim o fato de ter sido apenas dado a noticia do lançamento do site oficial...cara, aguarde o jogo lançar isso pelo menos demonstrou que logo sera lançado e não adiado como os demais jogos como Anthem que era para este Ano e agora só pra 2019...