Sign in to follow this  
WeAreLegion

Account Linking

Posted (edited)

Pro tip: your account for the forum in your account for the official Xbox Black Desert site are different!

In game go to your profile from the menu, It’s Whitehead link account and enter in your information. 👍🏼

Edited by WeAreLegion
  • Like 1

Has anyone been able to link their account? I get wrong password or account doesn't exist error

7 minutes ago, Teelow1 said:

Unfortunately not :(

So it's not just me then, must be an error on Pearly Abyss's side then

I have been able to. My initial problem was that I  was trying to log in with my forum user is and password when the site one is different. 

For me the forum is my log in, the site is my email. And the passwords are different. 

@[CM]Shirnamy question is the bonus pet for site registration, when should we get that and will it be in our in game mail? 🤔

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, [CM]Shirna said:

We're investigating issues for EU 

Any idea at all why xbox one is not working I paid 105$ for this and it’s still not letting me play...?

8 minutes ago, iamJay9619 said:

Any idea at all why xbox one is not working I paid 105$ for this and it’s still not letting me play...?

do you mean the game or the console>?

Just now, maXmood said:

do you mean the game or the console>?

The game will not let me play, I am not game sharing with anyone I have 1 account on my Xbox and no one has my info, I spent 105$ on this game and stayed up until 2am only to be sitting here until 6 trying to figure out why the hell im the only one who cannot play....

1 minute ago, iamJay9619 said:

The game will not let me play, I am not game sharing with anyone I have 1 account on my Xbox and no one has my info, I spent 105$ on this game and stayed up until 2am only to be sitting here until 6 trying to figure out why the hell im the only one who cannot play....

this is from a GM who's talking about the same error you have posted on the other thread..

Greetings and Salutation Adventurer,

I am GM Valencia of The Pearl Abyss Customer Support Team and I am here to answer your inquiry.

I have seen your ticket and read your concern, Please be informed that the error code [BEC_001 / 80070005] is an error code given due to not having the Ultimate Edition, thus, have no Early Access Available for you.

Please be also noted that Game Sharing does not work and that you would need to access the game through the account on which you have bought the game with.

I hope for your kind understanding regarding this matter.

If you have further or any other concerns, please do not hesitate to file us another ticket.

Sincerely,

GM Valencia
PearlAbyss Customer Support Team

To link your account in-game, the account section is asking for your email. Then input your password. After clicking link account, that should work.

Just now, RL Hypnotic said:

To link your account in-game, the account section is asking for your email. Then input your password. After clicking link account, that should work.

Yes but what about the pet?

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

didn't they say it's going to be out on the 4th of April?

Edited by maXmood

1 minute ago, maXmood said:

didn't say it's going to be out on the 4th of April?

Oh! Didn’t know that. I’m trying to find the thread where one of us posted a screenshot of the details. 

Just now, WeAreLegion said:

I found my pre-order stuff in the mail and the open beta message in my mail as well in the game menu. The only thing is I don't see my lvl 40 character and the pet I got with my lvl 40 beta character. 

Just now, RL Hypnotic said:

I found my pre-order stuff in the mail and the open beta message in my mail as well in the game menu. The only thing is I don't see my lvl 40 character and the pet I got with my lvl 40 beta character. 

they said nothing will transfer from the beta.. 

2 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

Found it, pic is from @Alder:

DA70CE7D-56AC-4925-8024-1329359771CE.jpeg

yea, this is it.. so, we're getting that pet on April 3rd.. 

Just now, maXmood said:

they said nothing will transfer from the beta.. 

Dang... Lol, I was saving all those stuff for when the game opened. Oh well, at least we have our pre-order stuff. (Just a reminder for those, you can find them in the mail in-game in the menu.)

If you still cannot link your account go to your account on forum and complete your information add birth date then go and link your account in game it will works.