Minho94

Share buying on xbox

Hello, me and my friend have been share-buying games on xbox for the longest time and always have been able to both play them.

Recently we pre ordered the most expensive edition for Black Desert with 72-hours early-acces

However, he is able to login and play whereas I am not

Is this game unshareable? 

4 minutes ago, Roots said:

it would be nuts for early access to be gameshareable

Worked with BF5 and multiple other games

30 minutes ago, Minho94 said:

Worked with BF5 and multiple other games

early access is the #1 preorder perk (and obviously more valuable in BDO than in a game like battlefield) doesn't make sense to dilute it IMHO

if other MMOs let players split purchase early access, I'd also find that to be nuts. just my 2 cents.

31 minutes ago, Roots said:

early access is the #1 preorder perk (and obviously more valuable in BDO than in a game like battlefield) doesn't make sense to dilute it IMHO

if other MMOs let players split purchase early access, I'd also find that to be nuts. just my 2 cents.

What does early access have to do with anything? I don’t think the OP is aksing to share the EA item bonuses, just to be able to play the game on multiple profiles one one Xbox. All games I have allow it on fhe ‘home’ box.

Not sure what PA has to gain here with making ppl pay twice. It’s the Pearl Shop where their fortune will come from for the individual Xbox profiles that login, not the Xbox profiles that launch the game. Big difference.

Ah...Pearl Abyss...

1 minute ago, Uberkull said:

What does early access have to do with anything? I don’t think the OP is aksing to share the EA item bonuses, just to be able to play the game on multiple profiles one one Xbox. 

because by definition playing the game right now means early access... 

2 minutes ago, Roots said:

because by definition playing the game right now means early access... 

Makes no sense. EA has nothing to do with anything. He bought the game. PA has his money. Xbox allows multiple profiles to access said purchased game.

The biggest MMO in console, Elder Scrolls Online allows it...and did in EA.

1 minute ago, Uberkull said:

Makes no sense. EA has nothing to do with anything. He bought the game. PA has his money. Xbox allows multiple profiles to access said purchased game.

PA has his money so he should be able to give out early access to his friends for free and keep it himself? lmao.

10 minutes ago, Roots said:

PA has his money so he should be able to give out early access to his friends for free and keep it himself? lmao.

Yawn. PA needs to understand console gaming. Seems like they didn’t read the MS memo.

57 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

Yawn. PA needs to understand console gaming. Seems like they didn’t read the MS memo.

Maybe they did, but don't feel like giving ppl the privilage to share. I think we'll have to do without sharing for this game..