Sign in to follow this  
WeAreLegion

Shudad Armor: Used Yours? Show it Off!

So has anyone used their shudad armor??  If so, how about you share some pics with those of us to scared to activate ours? 😝

In all seriousness I’m waiting till I know which class I plan to main. Would love to see what others had decided to do!

Cant wait to get on tonight!!

Since it’s locked to the 6 starter classes I’ll be using mine on my current character after release. Right now, I’m digging standing out by not using the shiny armor. :)  Plus tattered robes match my witch anyway. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hardcore said:

Since it’s locked to the 6 starter classes I’ll be using mine on my current character after release. Right now, I’m digging standing out by not using the shiny armor. :)  Plus tattered robes match my witch anyway. 

Yeah I see LOTS of Shudad right now. Lol

Quiet a few fish suits too. 🐟

Silky question from this noob: Shudad armor is cosmetic only right? 

pretty much all pearl costumes give  %10 skill/combat xp  also -%10 death penalty and +%10 amity

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Rook said:

pretty much all pearl costumes give  %10 skill/combat xp  also -%10 death penalty and +%10 amity

Sorry I didn’t ask right...

Is it cosmetic or does it use armor slots? Does it layer over regular armor? Thanks. 

Edited by WeAreLegion

amity is used for the knowledge amity game....certain venders have items discounted if you do the amity game.  also there are other hidden npcs amity games that provide buffs or sell certain items not listed.  

cosmetic....it uses pearl slots...you can equip it and still show you're regular armor if you like....it goes in you're pearl equip ment slots.....so you still have you're regular armor it's just a skin that gives buffs