Sign in to follow this  
King Aion

Wednesday June 13

I feel like nothing they say June 13 will change anything unless they say that date was a prank until then any info they give us June 13 isnt going to calm the community wish I would've went to E3 to start a Riot at they lil event lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, King Aion said:

I feel like nothing they say June 13 will change anything unless they say that date was a prank until then any info they give us June 13 isnt going to calm the community wish I would've went to E3 to start a Riot at they lil event lol

I’m gonna enjoy this game either way. You ppl will play too so stop whining about everything they do. It’s hard to optimize the game on a limited hardwear. For example when you stop while riding a fast horse you install the game on SSD. It’s not that easy on console. Sorry for my bad english. I hope everyone will understand what i wanted to tell. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, King Aion said:

Violence is never the answer. 

7 minutes ago, CubicVariable42 said:

Violence is never the answer. 

Violence solves everything 😈

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/11/2018 at 5:06 PM, iZarga said:

I’m gonna enjoy this game either way. You ppl will play too so stop whining about everything they do. It’s hard to optimize the game on a limited hardwear. For example when you stop while riding a fast horse you install the game on SSD. It’s not that easy on console. Sorry for my bad english. I hope everyone will understand what i wanted to tell. 

Yea we all going to enjoy they game when it comes out in 2020

Edited by King Aion
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, iZarga said:

If it isn’t easy on Console, wouldn’t they have known that when they said “Summer-ish” as a release period? There is no defending something blatently in the wrong. They are lying to us. Do you want us to sit back while they treat the community like oblivious children? There is a vast difference from “whining” to bringing light to the false information that they are attempting to feed us. Yes, I will be playing the game, but I’m not going to play the game and be made a fool of. On the topic of optimization, yes it is hard to optimize a game with limited hardware, but with that being said, wouldn’t they have known that last year when they began work on it? Wouldn’t they have been able to accurately track the proccesses at hand and have a accurate release date? 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, King Aion said:

Ill forgive them if they say that workers work offline on console Or that all the pearl items will be 66% discounted in the first 2 weeks of launch. Or like a REALLY rewarding (3 pets, 100 inventory, 250 weight, storage+mp maid and a T6 horse) founders pack for the price of a normal one. 

7 hours ago, iZarga said:

Oh, everyone look, another one

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

But, okay, okay, guys chill, tomorrow we will be able to see live stream of the conference, like from other big companies/events 

Edited by Daniel

Welp today's the day.

expectations? i got mine lowered but it'll be nice to see what the team has to say.

None. Imo they are just gonna play demo and that's it. They ignored everyone after the trailer, and keep reposting it on facebook, so I don't expect this event to be different

I guess seeing some more gameplay isnt too bad. id love to see anything none-edited to get a picture how the game will REALLY play on the console.

Does anyone know what time it will be streaming today? It says 6pm-9pm but in what timezone is that? What would that be in lets say gmt+1? 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Betty said:

Does anyone know what time it will be streaming today? It says 6pm-9pm but in what timezone is that? What would that be in lets say gmt+1? 

LA time right now is 00:34
so i would expect it at least 10 hours from now in GMT+1 this would be 8:00 pm

most likely is gona happen when we are at sleep unless they are aware of the timezones and do a morning stream after E3 has oppened for us EU guys

Edited by Neferpitou

43 minutes ago, Betty said:

They arent gonna stream this

Simon said multiple times they don't have resources to do it. Check his posts 

31 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Simon said multiple times they don't have resources to do it. Check his posts 

Perhaps they won't stream it but other E3 twitch channels might? Someone must have "the resources" to stream it lol the fuq

Oh so at least it will be recorded and posted after (+- delay few months) 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Oh so at least it will be recorded and posted after (+- delay few months

Drop the negativity, not gonna gain you anything but anger and frustration for noone but yourself.

Also; people who genuinely are looking forward to this game don't wanna come on the forums and see grumpy old ladies like yourself moaning around, or a little child who didn't get exactly what he wanted from the store from dad. 

Edited by Betty

18 minutes ago, Betty said:

Drop the negativity, not gonna gain you anything but anger and frustration for noone but yourself.

Also; people who genuinely are looking forward to this game don't wanna come on the forums and see grumpy old ladies like yourself moaning around, or a little child who didn't get exactly what he wanted from the store from dad. 

Those of us(me included) who have been following(and extremely hyped I might add) since it was first announced have evolved(or devolved) into "grumpy old ladies" because of the lack of communication from the CM's and the moving of the release relevant to what was previously stated. In other words, we used to be happy and excited like yourself, now we're just angry disillusioned drunks, preying on the newcomers. So just be warned...I'm not finished with angry rants.

And since I want to fit in with the not-my-fault generation, I'm blaming my angry attitude on PA... 

• Like 3