Sign in to follow this  
King Aion

Wednesday June 13

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

Those of us(me included) who have been following(and extremely hyped I might add) since it was first announced have evolved(or devolved) into "grumpy old ladies" because of the lack of communication from the CM's and the moving of the release relevant to what was previously stated. In other words, we used to be happy and excited like yourself, now we're just angry disillusioned drunks, preying on the newcomers. So just be warned...I'm not finished with angry rants.

And since I want to fit in with the not-my-fault generation, I'm blaming my angry attitude on PA... 

I understand the frustration, I bought an Xbox one X, elite controller and a new 4k 55" TV in January since the game was going to release early 2018. Am I lurking around the forums and spreading negativity? No I'm not. Pull it together guys, if your 12 years old - then its accepted, if your not 12, stop. 😘 

Edited by Betty
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Betty said:

Drop the negativity, not gonna gain you anything but anger and frustration for noone but yourself.

Also; people who genuinely are looking forward to this game don't wanna come on the forums and see grumpy old ladies like yourself moaning around, or a little child who didn't get exactly what he wanted from the store from dad. 

You are the second one I see still defending them. Good that the old generation, together with young ladies is on the watch :D

i have the right to be here and be negative as much as you can stay positive :) if you were here for 8 months trying to keep the hype and forum alive, you would understand. But we will see how you will act when they delay to summer 2019.

People who come to this forum should see current status of communication between Xbox playerbase and PA.

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Betty said:

I understand the frustration, I bought an Xbox one X, elite controller and a new 4k 55" TV in January since the game was going to release early 2018. Am I lurking around the forums and spreading negativity? No I'm not. Pull it together guys, if your 12 years old - then its accepted, if your not 12, stop. 😘 

No, from the tone of your posts, I don't think you do understand the frustration...so I feel obligated to continue to enlighten you and any others who enter the forum with a bright cheery attitude. So dittos, if you're 12 you're allowed to have a bright cheery attitude, if you're not 12, stop. 😈

While I may not be able to change PA's approach to their customers, I think I can affect a change in attitude in some of their customers. 

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

No, from the tone of your posts, I don't think you do understand the frustration...so I feel obligated to continue to enlighten you and any others who enter the forum with a bright cheery attitude. So dittos, if you're 12 you're allowed to have a bright cheery attitude, if you're not 12, stop. 😈

While I may not be able to change PA's approach to their customers, I think I can affect a change in attitude in some of their customers. 

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania somebody has to start the slow clap

So you mean to tell me we still got to wait till fall for this game god dammit man I'm just going to buy a gaming laptop F it because I'll been forgot this **** existed by then

2 minutes ago, King Aion said:

So you mean to tell me we still got to wait till fall for this game god dammit man I'm just going to buy a gaming laptop F it because I'll been forgot this **** existed by then

Fall is just for beta. They didnt say (as usual) if its 2 days beta or open beta until release.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Fall is just for beta. They didnt say (as usual) if its 2 days beta or open beta until release.

I thought they was supposed to be at E3 I dont see nothing on list for Black Desert idk what they got going on how do you expect us to have to wait that long and still be hyped.... there's nothing left they can say or do that's gone keep us hyped till then unless they say the Beta coming in summer

Edited by King Aion

4 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

I do understand the frustration 100% bruh, however - there's more things to life than sitting on forums being negative.
There must be something else for you two to catch your interest while we wait, seeing as you both wanted to play this game and we all like it you are ruining for yourself with the negativity. Go do something else meanwhile, train - meet girls - pursue your career - party - whatever, then when it come you're positive and gonna have a real good time. 

Right now you probably won't - when it releases, if your still here that is.

This will be my last post about this - not really spending alot of time on people like you usually, I don't really care about you two roaming around being negative, you keep on doing your thing :) 

cheers

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, King Aion said:

I thought they was supposed to be at E3 I dont see nothing on list for Black Desert idk what they got going on how do you expect us to have to wait that long and still be hyped.... there's nothing left they can say or do that's gone keep us hyped till then unless they say the Beta coming in summer

27 minutes ago, Betty said:

I do understand the frustration 100% bruh, however - there's more things to life than sitting on forums being negative.
There must be something else for you two to catch your interest while we wait, seeing as you both wanted to play this game and we all like it you are ruining for yourself with the negativity. Go do something else meanwhile, train - meet girls - pursue your career - party - whatever, then when it come you're positive and gonna have a real good time. 

I can assure you there is no beta coming this summer, and there certainly is no release "first half of 2018", and absolutely guaranteed to not have a "summerish" release...all of these and more were stated objectives by PA. Now they've moved the stated objective to another generic time slot of a "fall beta". IT IS ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE TO MAINTAIN HYPE AND A POSITIVE ATTITUDE WHEN ALL WE GET IS GENERIC TARGETED TIME SLOTS MONTHS AWAY,  especially when the previous ones came and went without so much as a single word of explanation or communication. And previously I was patient and kept a positive attitude...until now...

SO TO ANYONE SAYING "KEEP A POSITIVE ATTITUDE", I suggest that you GO TRAIN, MEET GIRLS, PURSUE A CAREER, PARTY, ANYTHING...just get the f**k off this forum cuz the game is not coming for a looooooong time, baby.

I have a career, I do work out, I'm married with kids so no interest in chasing girls, and I don't want to party cuz drinking impairs my gaming. I WANT TO PLAY BLACK DESERT ON XBOX(or at least I did until this last round of BS). Like I said before, I'm not done ranting...if you don't like it, don't read it.

Cheerio, matey🤡

(ok, maybe now I'm done ranting)

Edited by Jammer480
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Betty said:

Right now you probably won't - when it releases, if your still here that is.

This will be my last post about this - not really spending alot of time on people like you usually, I don't really care about you two roaming around being negative, you keep on doing your thing :) 

cheers

I have most of that already, and i also have the right to be here together with @Jammer480 and be negative about the situation :)

Cheers

@Edit

Oh, and the "something else to catch your interest" is pretty weak way to defend PA actions (Or no actions actually) :D

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I have most of that already, and i also have the right to be here together with @Jammer480 and be negative about the situation :)

Cheers

@Edit

Oh, and the "something else to catch your interest" is pretty weak way to defend PA actions (Or no actions actually) :D

This whole game delay thing is kinda like the Chinese water torture, where they drip water on your head. At first, it actually feels kinda nice, than moves to annoying, than to terrifying, and eventually insanity sets in...still trying to figure out where I'm at in that progression.🤪

The only positive thing about the delayed launch is I now have all this time to invest in the PC version and actually understand the game for when it release.

Also I'm halfway through 49, so lets see how much of a disadvantage I am using a controller. I'm sure I'm bound to run into some PvP soon. I just wish my ap/dp wasn't so terrible.

Does anybody know when the stream starts I want to listen to the last thing they have to say I honestly cant wait till PA and CM's see these forums lmao simon said he was gone be on the forums to answer questions ect. After he see what all we said hopefully he show it to PA so that they know they lost the fans they had 

27 minutes ago, King Aion said:

Does anybody know when the stream starts I want to listen to the last thing they have to say I honestly cant wait till PA and CM's see these forums lmao simon said he was gone be on the forums to answer questions ect. After he see what all we said hopefully he show it to PA so that they know they lost the fans they had 

Theres no stream. They will upload the recordings "shortly after". Start 3am for us in Western Europe

18 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Theres no stream. They will upload the recordings "shortly after". Start 3am for us in Western Europe

Do you know where they will be uploading it at

8 hours ago, King Aion said:

Do you know where they will be uploading it at

No idea

On 6/12/2018 at 8:27 AM, Dr INF3NRO said:

Ill forgive them if they say that workers work offline on console Or that all the pearl items will be 66% discounted in the first 2 weeks of launch. Or like a REALLY rewarding (3 pets, 100 inventory, 250 weight, storage+mp maid and a T6 horse) founders pack for the price of a normal one. 

Keep dreaming 😅🤣

• Like 1