Daniel

Guess the release date and win a pet!

Those who wait to post definitely have an advantage. Maybe if our guess becomes history, we can guess again? Lol

Edited by Jammer480
  • Like 1

I'm going to guess the maximum amount of time it can be released is June. I don't know specifics but they even said first half of 2018. The website just got released on the 14th so that means we aren't that far away. We might hear more news at GDC in 4 days, and they also tweeted a photo of CM Simon playing the demo version which other people at GDC 2018 can play. They promised a 2018 release date. I can imagine we will probably get a Beta or an Alpha test here soon as well after GDC 2018. It wasn't January like a lot of the news outlets lied about, It wasn't February, not March, and no way is it going to be April because they would of announced something already. I'm thinking we MIGHT have a beta or alpha in May. Then a release in June according to them. So they can fix any issues right before release. It'll give them enough time.

• Like 1