Sign in to follow this  
foreverarie

Ultimate Item Package

So I got too excited and received all my mail using my Witch. I'm still not sure yet if I want to main with my Witch or Sorceress. I played as Sorceress during both Betas and wanted to play with something new. I haven't opened or used any of the items/boxes/packages yet. And I would like to know if I can share any of these things between my characters or if I now have all the regrets lol. I really wanna see the Shudad armor on my Witch but I also really love it on my Sorceress but I'm assuming if I use it on my Witch I can't take that back. But if I don't use it on my Witch can i still transfer it to my Sorceress? 

30 minutes ago, foreverarie said:

So I got too excited and received all my mail using my Witch. I'm still not sure yet if I want to main with my Witch or Sorceress. I played as Sorceress during both Betas and wanted to play with something new. I haven't opened or used any of the items/boxes/packages yet. And I would like to know if I can share any of these things between my characters or if I now have all the regrets lol. I really wanna see the Shudad armor on my Witch but I also really love it on my Sorceress but I'm assuming if I use it on my Witch I can't take that back. But if I don't use it on my Witch can i still transfer it to my Sorceress? 

First, bear in mind I’m as new as you...but I have avoided opening the attachment so far for the same reasons. 

My understanding is that the armor bounds on use so you should be ok as long as you don’t use it. Same with the horse whistle. 

The rest of the items are account wide I believe. 

Ok, so here’s the part where those who know more then me bail us out. 😉