Sign in to follow this  
WeAreLegion

Loyalty Points?

Thought I would ask this as it is only the second day we can play: how do you loyalty points work? I’ve done some searching on the web but I’m not finding any straight or at least recent answers. I thought that we got 100 and we login each day but I’m noticing I only have 100 today. Do I have to go somewhere special to claim my daily points?

I’m sure that others either have this question or are just not aware of the fact that we even get these. Hope someone help us out! Thanks!

Profile, right bumper 2 time(gift image), right trigger over to reward and collect daily and completed rewards

2 hours ago, Hieraphant said:

Profile, right bumper 2 time(gift image), right trigger over to reward and collect daily and completed rewards

Thank you @Hieraphant

Follow up question: all servers are based on Pacific time right? So that means that in the east we have until 3 AM to get those loyalty points correct? 

1 hour ago, WeAreLegion said:

Thank you @Hieraphant

Follow up question: all servers are based on Pacific time right? So that means that in the east we have until 3 AM to get those loyalty points correct? 

Yes servers are pacific, though i believe reset is same as pc and i wanna say 4pm pst but someone else ca  confirm. I have 200 loyalty before the deluxe edition started so its sometime before the new group joins

26 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

Yes servers are pacific, though i believe reset is same as pc and i wanna say 4pm pst but someone else ca  confirm. I have 200 loyalty before the deluxe edition started so its sometime before the new group joins

Thanks and CRAP!  I'll miss today since I'm not off work till 10PM and home around 11PM. :(

1 hour ago, WeAreLegion said:

Thanks and CRAP!  I'll miss today since I'm not off work till 10PM and home around 11PM. :(

As long as u logged in or were logged in on the day u can collect it at a later day