DeVoid

Is BDO coming to Australian Store

so l know people have already asked this question but the answers are confusing...CM Shirna said the game would only be available to the EU/NA regions..so my understanding is Australians would play on the NA region servers..therefore will the game be released on the Australian store or not...I noticed the game got classified (M) here on the 21st Feb 2019

@WeAreLegion thx for the reply...I have seen this thread and the responses still don't give me an answer...I have been trying to find an answer since the first beta..some of the CM's are saying they are working hard to get it into the Aus store as soon as possible and some are saying no..keep getting conflicting answers.

56 minutes ago, DeVoid said:

@WeAreLegion thx for the reply...I have seen this thread and the responses still don't give me an answer...I have been trying to find an answer since the first beta..some of the CM's are saying they are working hard to get it into the Aus store as soon as possible and some are saying no..keep getting conflicting answers.

Sorry buddy, that sucks. I hope you hear something positive,  and concrete, soon! 

I have got a different answer from each person so far, it’s a bit frustrating. I submitted a ticket and the response was that it would release on the 4th with preorders available on their corresponding dates.(which hasn’t happened)

would be nice to hear something from someone that knows what’s happening there at PA

Well we are nearly 3 days after the first release, probably safe at this point to assume Australia  won’t be joining black desert Xbox, 

3 hours ago, Sphynkx said:

Well we are nearly 3 days after the first release, probably safe at this point to assume Australia  won’t be joining black desert Xbox, 

😞

Can someone from PA find out for us? Would be nice to know if you’re going to release here in the near future or maybe a ps4 release? Would suck to see us locked out of that as well...

Still nothing heard from PA, sent another ticket in. Hopefully we can at least find out whats happening. 

Posted (edited)

I've been waiting for the game to appear on the Aussie store as well. The store has the game listed in the new games but when you go into the store it is not there. A search doesn't find it either. I want to play the game soon and would rather not have to buy a US version of the game and have to pay extra.

Maybe all of the Australian players should call Microsoft and tell them to put the game onto the store properly as this is false advertising.

Xbox 08_03_2019 11_47_56.png

Edited by ChakramPrincess

You as well? It looks like it's just us two then that's still having trouble getting the game to show up on the AU store. No one else seemed to be having this issue anymore for the past 4-5 days now, so I assume that's when it became available on the AU store. I know in the long run this lost time won't matter much, but right now I feel like I've lost just about all the motivation I had towards playing this game.

Having the same problem in New Zealand. Appears as a top level menu item in the new games section of the store but when you click on it to get to the new games, it is not in that list or searchable..

Sounds like a bug, did you add it to the store properly??

Posted (edited)

I asked about this on the game's official facebook page on Friday and the only answer I was given by the page owner was that the game would be out soon.

If and when they actually do release the game, I hope they give us the pre-order items since we were cheated out of pre-ordering the game.

So is it available for most people on the AU store, and just not appearing for some of us? I wonder if it depends on what state you are in. Might be an issue where some states will have it on the store earlier than others, instead of it being available to all of AU at once.

1 hour ago, Kim Jong Un said:

So is it available for most people on the AU store, and just not appearing for some of us? I wonder if it depends on what state you are in. Might be an issue where some states will have it on the store earlier than others, instead of it being available to all of AU at once.

No Kim Jong Un even Xbox told me yesterday it isn't released in Australia, ask them yourself if you don't believe me, they said its not released here yet. 

Still haven't had a response to this thread from a CM or somebody from PA..very frustrating..game has been showing as the menu header on the New Games tab for 6 days on the Aus store but is still unavailable to purchase...would be nice if someone could confirm an Aus release and a timeframe for it please...Have been trying to get a difinitive answer since first beta.

Just buy a us gift card, change Xbox region to America and buy it. Change region back to Australia and you can play 

it’s easy as did it last night 

• Like 1

So it no longer appears as a top level menu item in the store but has been replaced by the division 2 which IS available for purchase. Looks like someone screwed something up with submission to the store and only half implemented it and now rolled it back. Mistakes happen but it would be good to at least get an explanation from the developer.. I don’t want to have to jump through hoops to get something that was announced as being available already!

I've put tickets in and have this post on the forum here

but still haven't had a reply from either the developers or a CM...if I have a reply to my latest ticket I will post the response here on the forum.

I took Deadlyaaher's advice....brought gift cards, changed region and now I'm playing.  It really is as simple as he suggested....thnx mate.

Posted (edited)

Try googling a website named play-asia. For some reason I can't post the link here. They have a tonne of different region digital cards there and you don't need a US address to buy from there.

Actually go to pcgamesupply they give you your code as soon as you pay for it, no waiting. I grabbed the $10 edition of the game and plan to upgrade in a week or so to one of the other editions.

• Like 1