DeVoid

Is BDO coming to Australian Store

How do you do buy pearls for us Aussies? I got us gift card, do I need to change region back us and login the game and buy? Anyone know?

12 hours ago, Yamiboii said:

How do you do buy pearls for us Aussies? I got us gift card, do I need to change region back us and login the game and buy? Anyone know?

Yes you have to change regions because technically the pearls aren't in the aus store

On 3/17/2019 at 6:48 PM, ChakramPrincess said:

Try googling a website named play-asia. For some reason I can't post the link here. They have a tonne of different region digital cards there and you don't need a US address to buy from there.

Actually go to pcgamesupply they give you your code as soon as you pay for it, no waiting. I grabbed the $10 edition of the game and plan to upgrade in a week or so to one of the other editions.

20 minutes ago, ChakramPrincess said:

The game is now on the Aussie store. Do a search if you want the game only edition for $14.

Finally, I can buy reasonable price pearls now 

About time it finally released on the Au store. Shame that aussies that didn't wanna pay overpriced missed out on the shudad armour set.