Sign in to follow this  
Bnews757

Server swap timer

In the description in games says 15min before swap but we are free to change no time limit. Is this intended?

8 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

In the description in games says 15min before swap but we are free to change no time limit. Is this intended?

Yep.

There is one shared game world with the servers basically being instances of the world. Things like the marketplace are region wide which means when you put something up everyone in your region (NA or EU) sees the items!!

No, i know that. But there should be 15min wait between server swaps unless its different for xbox

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

No, i know that. But there should be 15min wait between server swaps unless its different for xbox

Ah! Misread.

The timer is in place. Day one my friend messed up his invite to join us and had to wait out the timer.

Edited by WeAreLegion

1 minute ago, WeAreLegion said:

Ah! Misread.

The timer is in place. Day one my friend messed up his invite to join us and had to wait out the timer.

Nono not timer for guild invite lol, maybe gm will chime in later. Kind of convenient at the moment though.

2 hours ago, Bnews757 said:

Nono not timer for guild invite lol, maybe gm will chime in later. Kind of convenient at the moment though.

Ok, so from the FAQ at: https://xbox.playblackdesert.com/News/Detail?boardNo=303&category=0

Q. I can't change my server.
A. There is a 15-minute wait time before changing servers.
You can change the server freely after 15 minutes.

Just like it says you ahem to wait 15 min and then are free to switch after that time.  Switch again and the timer kicks in. Example: I am on serve A, I want to be on server B - I can immediately switch to server B but now a 15 min timer is on prevenient me from changing servers till it expires. 

Rince and repeat! ;) 

Does that help?