Sign in to follow this  
CZNX5

INTO THE ABYSS (NOTHING)

They did not announce anything about the interesting game, IT HAS NO DATE FOR ANYTHING, IT WAS NOT TRANSMITTED BY ANYONE FROM THE COMPANY!

RIDICULOUS EVENT!
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

The broadcast was made by a fan of the game who was on-site and attended the event.

I am extremely disappointed with this, it did not serve this event at all.

Was wasting time to watch this!

2 minutes ago, Suddentt said:

I watched the broadcast myself, also very disappointed. But there’s nothing we can do lol.

Where can I find it?

1 hour ago, Suddentt said:

Credits : Twitch.tv/royoel 

at 15:09 thats the long awaited answer I was looking for. Thats a great update. Gave me clarity into what is going on.

Edited by The Guiido
  • Like 1

no crossplay with pc
instanced dungeons gona come or they removed them at some point in development (duno.. the audio is so bad she said either reveal or remove )
the guy who didnt knew how to hold a mic is in charge of the UI
beta gona come fall and final version after fall
pearl abyss has the meaning of a pearl finding hope in the darkness

also
no yawning here
046.jpg.b87d2c6493e513ff49f0109bd427b7fd.jpg

Edited by Neferpitou
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Guiido said:

at 15:09 thats the long awaited answer I was looking for. Thats a great update. Gave me clarity into what is going on.

What did he say I couldn't hear it

And here I was trying to be optimistic for some kind of information and a potential apology from the team. Smh, it almost seems like every day I lose respect for this game

2 minutes ago, Shadelight_ said:

And here I was trying to be optimistic for some kind of information and a potential apology from the team. Smh, it almost seems like every day I lose respect for this game

Idk what it is but I felt like they didn't give us any info than what the trailer did and I think they said some about it's not crossplatform yall about a let down

in a chronological order:

- I agree with the decision against instanced dungeons. 

- un-instanced Raids could have been nice (maybe like a cave with plenty of mini-wb)

-  no pc crossplay. THANK GOD!

- "stay cute" - always 

- "we cant use mouse courser on xbox" - Lets hope it stays like that.

- basically saying PS4 is too weak lol

- "As soon as possible after the beta" - 2019-ish confirmed.

those guys are really cool haha wish i was there.

2 hours ago, King Aion said:

What did he say I couldn't hear it

He said that they need more time for UI and optimization because of how hard it is to scale down all the combos and abilities. He pretty much said he knows that we want to play and that basically it will come out asap after Beta. They have a lot of work though.

30 minutes ago, The Guiido said:

He said that they need more time for UI and optimization because of how hard it is to scale down all the combos and abilities. He pretty much said he knows that we want to play and that basically it will come out asap after Beta. They have a lot of work though.

Funny they didn't know this when announcing q1 2018 release. but good that we got some info why it was delayed six months later.

Looks also like beta will be time-limited and access to the game will be closed between end of beta and release

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Funny they didn't know this when announcing q1 2018 release. but good that we got some info why it was delayed six months later.

Looks also like beta will be time-limited and access to the game will be closed between end of beta and release

Yeah that's usually how it goes. There's a period of time between end of beta to release to fix the bugs reported in beta and to wipe obviously.. if people think otherwise we gonna end up with **** ton of posts after beta asking "WILL WE KEEP OUR PROGRESS SENPAI?!!?!"p1sjx.jpg.42e5a7ca535861c06f8d7e16399082a6.jpg  

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Yeah that's usually how it goes. There's a period of time between end of beta to release to fix the bugs reported in beta and to wipe obviously.. if people think otherwise we gonna end up with **** ton of posts after beta asking "WILL WE KEEP OUR PROGRESS SENPAI?!!?!"p1sjx.jpg.42e5a7ca535861c06f8d7e16399082a6.jpg  

But do I get to keep my progress senpai?!?!?!

• Haha 1

Some mmorpgs stay in open beta until release. Was there really nothing else beside 6 people sitting on stage at the huge "into the abyss" event? 

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Some mmorpgs stay in open beta until release. Was there really nothing else beside 6 people sitting on stage at the huge "into the abyss" event? 

No mmorpgs stay in beta that long on xbox

Edited by CubicVariable42
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, CubicVariable42 said:

No mmorpgs stay in beta that long on xbox

Yeah not on xbox, just saying generally.

i just realized there might be an open beta after the closed beta... theres a good reason for them to try open beta and thats stress tests (node war, city pop) with lots of people. soo.... official release might delay even more

Brazil is disappointed with the "fiasco" of the event, not for the interface problem, but for the amateurism in an event and in the information..

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Daniel said:

You would think to especially with this long wait it would be more than 6 classes.

• Like 1

So since the video was posted here, I think I should explain the questions. 

The event was on Eventbrite, which is a pretty big event page. Of those who registered, we sent an email with a form basically asking to confirm attendance and for any questions that people wanted to ask. These are those questions. All of them were submitted by people who confirmed their attendance at the event a week or two before, but for whatever reason, they didn't show :(

I will try and get another Q&A session organized, but for real, no dates right now

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1