Cordylos

Guild voice chat

Posted (edited)

Guild voice chat is not working. It will not allow me to turn voice chat on. It says there is an issue with my mic to unplug it and then plug it back in. Not for sure what is going on but I cant talk to my guild members. I can clearly talk on xbox party.

Edited by Cordylos
Sentence error

Bump- not an addressed issue. A response would be appreciated or a review. Still not working. Unplugged several times and replugged in. Still says something's wrong with mic, nothing is wrong with my mic.

This issue is not addressed or not been informed how to fix this by staff.. please help I'm a guild leader and this is not efficient at all.

15522575611439056931543779630960.jpg

So the ingame voice chat actually doesn’t work at all, I wasn’t getting this message and had my mic plugged in, voice chat on, listening on and so did the people in my guild. Neither one of us could hear the other. Ended up having to change back to Xbox party chat. 

We got that as well in our guild. At this time we are actually usually using party system which I hope this fixes in the upcoming update.

This needs to be bumped up. I have reported this since the game dropped and i have had multiple tickets closed with the same generic response sayin the issue will be reported to the devs and nothin gets resolved. I have a set of 3rd gen astro a50’s and the exact issue described happens to me. When i plug in my astro a40’s i can enable chat and voice but others that do the same cant be heard or hear me. I have raised all of the sliders up and still nothing happens. How has the game chat not been fixes or this not been addressed at all yet???????

Yeah this has been a huge issue since launch, it's why all the top guilds use discord. Hopefully it gets resolved soon, though I doubt it will, like the UI resetting.

On 6/23/2019 at 5:21 PM, Wiitchcraft said:

Yeah this has been a huge issue since launch, it's why all the top guilds use discord. Hopefully it gets resolved soon, though I doubt it will, like the UI resetting.

ya but havin a second device and bein unable to use the built in chat is just crazy. it has the feel of the nintendo switch voice chat where you had to use the app on your phone with a bunch of random cables in order to speak to people if im remembering correctly. that turned me off of even trying to use voice chat on the switch back then just like this is doing to me now. voice chat and the auto scrolling bugs in the MP and guild roster r the biggest problems i have with the game and one was supposed to be fixed last patch but it failed simon said. its still listed as a resolved issue in the patch notes too lol.

i forgot to check "notify me of replies" so sorry for the double post.