Sign in to follow this  
ComplexZeru

Base game

4 minutes ago, Utipusichka said:

$10 for f2p game? Nice try and no thanks.

How is the game F2P on console? Meh, go be skimpy and mean somewhere else. I admire how much effort you made to create a forum account just to post it. That's what I call real dedication! 

5 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

How is the game F2P on console? Meh, go be skimpy and mean somewhere else. I admire how much effort you made to create a forum account just to post it. That's what I call real dedication! 

It's just feedback for others payers players. I was confused because this game still free to play on PC since released at 2015.

5 minutes ago, Utipusichka said:

It's just feedback for others payers players. I was confused because this game still free to play on PC since released at 2015.

Last i saw its buy to play on PC and costs $10 there as well

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ComplexZeru said:

As title says the base game for Xbox black desert is $9.99 so $10!

In what region do you see that price? I'm not sure if my store hasn't updated yet but it still shows me the same price as before, $29.99 for standard edition.

55 minutes ago, Utipusichka said:

Check the current Steam prices below. How is this on PC free to play? Lol. You are giving wrong information.

1897762772_blackdesertprices.jpg.8f07ac401a32a29160682b244c32be65.jpg

2 hours ago, Wild Marshmallow said:

In what region do you see that price? I'm not sure if my store hasn't updated yet but it still shows me the same price as before, $29.99 for standard edition.

Check the current Steam prices below. How is this on PC free to play? Lol. You are giving wrong information.

1897762772_blackdesertprices.jpg.8f07ac401a32a29160682b244c32be65.jpg

That would be Us Region on Xbox if it still doesn't show typing the name should show the $9.99 base version 

Click on the standard edition in the Store scroll down and youll see "Whats Included" there you can click the 9.99 base game and buy it i jist did it this morning

They hid the cash shop from you. 

They hid the low low base price of the game from you in a $30 preorder. 

They will always mislead you

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Lucanesti said:

They hid the cash shop from you. 

They hid the low low base price of the game from you in a $30 preorder. 

They will always mislead you

They didn't lol the $9.99 comes just the game no goodies the $29.99 has bonues you should read it before you type 

34 minutes ago, ComplexZeru said:

They didn't lol the $9.99 comes just the game no goodies the $29.99 has bonues you should read it before you type 

What goodies? A dog, 500 pearls and 30 days value pack? Lol. $20 just for that? Pre-orders these days, so overpriced. The fanboys still buy, no brain lol this is why they ruin the gaming industry.

I believe the 30 days value pack also comes with the $10 base version? 500 pearls costs $5 so that means you pay $15 just for a dog lol what a joke.

Edited by Wild Marshmallow

47 minutes ago, ComplexZeru said:

What other game had you preordered the base version and it launched $20 cheaper?