Gigawatt

Crashing on cut scene character stuck in place after

Last night I was playing my 49 wizard through the black spirit quest line and encountered a bug at the point where you the game teleports you into a secret area when you step up to a door inside the shadow knight cultist area.

I was teleported in, fought the mobs until the cut-scene started and then the game crashed.
I repeated this a few times and then gave up on the quest but when I tried to leave the "move you into secret area" modal box kept popping back up so fast I was unable to move away from the door and was thus trapped. I cannot access any other menus because of the modal nature of this popup so that character is permanently stuck, he can either stack there repeatedly pressing B unable to get away due to the delay in allowing movement between boxes or can go into the secret area and crash again.  =/

I'm playing other characters but getting him out and fixing the quest eventually would be nice.

Xbox One S
Not overheated or hardware stressed.

I'll link my account on here as soon as I figure out how to do it, couldn't find the info anywhere.