Sign in to follow this  
A 6FT Rabbit

icon help?

So I'm probably just a noob and can't find any info on this, but under my weapon power bar the black spirit is there and its at 100%. iv no idea what it means.

Also on the map, there are red face icons what are they?

7 minutes ago, A 6FT Rabbit said:

So I'm probably just a noob and can't find any info on this, but under my weapon power bar the black spirit is there and its at 100%. iv no idea what it means.

I cannot help with the weapon question but the red face icons on the map are bandits that will, as far as I know, only attack traders. So when you are carrying a pack of trade goods on your back, on horseback, or in a cart they can and will attack. 

I had my first run in with them yesterday while backpacking from the starting camp to Velia. I couldn’t fight back so I had to just run and chug potions till they gave up! LOL 

Edited by WeAreLegion

38 minutes ago, A 6FT Rabbit said:

That bar is your black spirit rage meter each class has a skill that consumes the meter once it's at 100% and will do more damage than normal, you can also absorb the spirit rage to buff your attack etc.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dejitaru said:

That bar is your black spirit rage meter each class has a skill that consumes the meter once it's at 100% and will do more damage than normal, you can also absorb the spirit rage to buff your attack etc.

^this.. 

on the warrior, i have a skill that activates the rage (deals more damage) LS down + RT

6 minutes ago, [CM]Shirna said:

You can find which skills can be used as they have a little red border around them (usually)

^and has the black spirit icon on the side of that skill..

7 hours ago, maXmood said:

^and has the black spirit icon on the side of that skill..

Red border is kind of easier to see, so I chose that part first.