Sign in to follow this  
Jaronking

Problematic implication of adding striker so earlier

It pretty much showing that they do not care about xbox balance at all.If you played PC you know how Broken striker is and for it to come so soon to xbox is very Problematic and can ruin the meta of xbox extremely early.

• Like 2

On 3/5/2019 at 12:10 AM, Hieraphant said:

If striker is so broken then why would it matter when they release it

If they release it later it allow for more class diversity and less meta players.

• Like 1

Meta is my biggest pet peeve with online games. To me it means lazy.

With that said. What might be the meta for PC might not transition as well to a console.

And at least they are jot releasing the mystic with the striker

• Like 1

Oh it will translate easy, don't you worry about that. You could literally play the class exclusively with your forehead and do quite exceptional. 

• Like 1

On 3/4/2019 at 8:48 PM, Jaronking said:

It pretty much showing that they do not care about xbox balance at all.If you played PC you know how Broken striker is and for it to come so soon to xbox is very Problematic and can ruin the meta of xbox extremely early.

Without awaking zerker still outplays them... even when awaking drops tons of other classes will put do them like sorc if playes correct.. someone can play a striker but if they dont know combos they aint pvping at all.

Edited by Danksaurusrex

On 3/5/2019 at 2:48 AM, Jaronking said:

I don't even think we can talk about any meta this early in the game with this little classes, no awakenings etc. Zerker and Striker are strong but any avarage/slightly better than average player will poop on their faces. I find myself easily kited by good rangers while fighting them with my zerker for example.  I'm yet to get my stroker to 57 and then I will be able to judge.

Sure, one can put 150 ap and 220 dp on the fresh lvl 50 striker and probably grind someone's face but that doesn't mean anything because, in equal environment, the skill matters the most. 

I therefore feel that you exaggerate a little at this point.

On 3/12/2019 at 12:07 PM, MixtaMike said:

Striker is good yes but easy enough to counter with grabs and outplays.

Going to see alot of bad strikers on xbox

Yeah, but also unstoppable if played correctly :D

Them adding any classes before awakening is a joke. Our classes have the same balance almost as pc. This means there balanced with awkening in mind. Many classes are missing things that played key roles in there preawakened forms way back when they first were introduced that way. There is no balance or counter for a number of things like there should be. That should have given us old balance that matched when preawakened was out or introduced awakening for the classes out before adding others. I jsut ignore it though. PA does as PA wants

On 3/9/2019 at 7:13 PM, Dart said:

Oh it will translate easy, don't you worry about that. You could literally play the class exclusively with your forehead and do quite exceptional. 

• Like 1

On 4/5/2019 at 1:32 PM, MakeumRage said:

Facts

On 4/5/2019 at 9:21 AM, Azza said:

I can assure you that your forehead is not going to bring the desired DPS and you will likely be very inefficient in more demanding spots lie Sausan, Shultz, Pirates, or even Hasrah..

I think you can say that about any class.. 

I am not the best pvper I never played pc. The game has a huge learning curve. But strikers I cannot beat no matter how I change my game play or effectively use my skills including chugging pots both will power and hp I've fought stikers with 40-50 so lower and it is literally a stun knockdown fight to my death I main a zerker there mobile and tank I cannot burst them to death like sorc or ranger when I do manage a grapple or knock they remove will power with everybody one combo ans I'm starting every fight after getting knocked at 0 w.p unless every stiker I fight is literally a god they at c.c machines with sa in so many attacks with some much arsenal of skills perhaps I just can't play and lack skills. Which is possible but to be out classed by every striker I fight seems a little much my gs is 410 and I get smashed by strikers I have a lol 53 striker with 350 gear score I brought to arena hiedel and was smashing everyone but musa and other strikers with higher gs kinda funny made me wanna main it but just my opinion is boost the output damage of strikers that bit is low although I do loose takes awhile to beat me to death but as ststed it is literally a fight if nothing but chain cc

12 hours ago, Hubris warrior said:

I am not the best pvper I never played pc. The game has a huge learning curve. But strikers I cannot beat no matter how I change my game play or effectively use my skills including chugging pots both will power and hp I've fought stikers with 40-50 so lower and it is literally a stun knockdown fight to my death I main a zerker there mobile and tank I cannot burst them to death like sorc or ranger when I do manage a grapple or knock they remove will power with everybody one combo ans I'm starting every fight after getting knocked at 0 w.p unless every stiker I fight is literally a god they at c.c machines with sa in so many attacks with some much arsenal of skills perhaps I just can't play and lack skills. Which is possible but to be out classed by every striker I fight seems a little much my gs is 410 and I get smashed by strikers I have a lol 53 striker with 350 gear score I brought to arena hiedel and was smashing everyone but musa and other strikers with higher gs kinda funny made me wanna main it but just my opinion is boost the output damage of strikers that bit is low although I do loose takes awhile to beat me to death but as ststed it is literally a fight if nothing but chain cc

Do you even know that punctuation is? This will be an offtopic but your post is almost impossible to read.. 

it is super lame that these words come out from the berserker who can grab 24/7 - lame, lame, lame. 

I got zerker to 57 before striker released so I know a bit about the skill set of both at the moment so please don't cry because zerkers finally get their butts whooped by other classes (before new classes came only above average sorcs and rangers could down the zerker). 

Striker is the equal match up against the zerker before awakening because they are both CC heavy and tanky with good self sustain. 

Git gud.. 

I am not the best pvper I never played pc. The game has a huge learning curve. But strikers I cannot beat no matter how I change my game play or effectively use my skills including chugging pots both will power and hp I've fought stikers with 40-50 so lower and it is literally a stun knockdown fight to my death I main a zerker there mobile and tank I cannot burst them to death like sorc or ranger when I do manage a grapple or knock they remove will power with everybody one combo ans I'm starting every fight after getting knocked at 0 w.p 

No I do not know how to punctuate not well anyways.....as stated I'm not the best pvper.....however I am learning and have been playing against diffrent classes and strikers are untouchable the amount of cc is insane....and u said grapple 24/7 ee have 3 grabs all with 10 sec cool downs that you literally have to hot key to ring menu to use so changing directions with (rs) like simple mechanics to activate any grapples other then (x)  smack down I can not use left hand to change direction to aim grapple resulting in a lot of missed grabs/cool downs as it requires ur thumb to press a direction on the d pad..and striker is so cc + tank can't grab someone when u are stun locked. The entire fight. Who also have many sa /frontal guard skills in between cycling stuns from strikers they are too and as for "got good" I've been practicing at arenas a lot everyday at heidel...and I win some loose some but can not touch a striker even when 100 he below me seems legit.