Azza

<Apex> EU Recruiting

Hi everyone, i know what you are all thinking "Another Apex guild?"- We are not related.¬†¬†This is obviously the better and much better looking EU Version! - .......Wait for it.ūüėā¬†

We are a small group of friends which have come together from multiple games (mostly FPS) over the years that just fancied a go at another RPG game. Not one of us has a clue what we are doing being new to BDO and are all in the process of learning the game which is great because it adds to the experience.

All of us are aged 25-40+ and have commitments outside of the game which is why we appreciate anyone that is in the same boat. We do not have any strict playtime and participation rules.

We are looking for more chilled experienced or non experienced members from EU that speak English to join us. We aim to get involved in some PVP and PVE activities and just overall have some fun & enjoy the game. The only rules we have are: 1) Do not be toxic! 2) Be over 21 years of age  3) have a Mic that works

If you're interested and feel this is the guild suits you, feel free to send a message to my GT: AzzaSsiin or if its easier a DM on here @Azza Depending on how much interest there is we could eventually set up a discord channel purely for the guild. Thanks for reading! :) 

Hey Azza,

Are you folks till recruiting. Myself my wife and my best mate (all 30+) are possibly looking for a new guild to chill in.Two lvl 56's and a 54 1 wiz 2 x witch.

My mate and I like a bit of PvP and will fight on  anyone who flags up on us. We will also happily go to help another guildy out. Otherwise we like to play the game at our pace and have fun with no drama.

Our current guild seems a bit immature... :(

Do you guys have any guild points put into the lifeskills? 
Currently in a guild of just me and a mate (who only plays on a friday...and isnt that into the game lol) I would need to leave that to join you guys (think theres a 24hour cool down? not sure, at work at mo so cant check)

so assuming you have a slot, are not going to force anyone into playing at set times...and ideally have atleast gathering 1.... where do I sign up?)

Me: 40 years old, matureish, prefer PVE, will often jump to other games but likely to be on at the very least once a week (everyday at mo). I have a mic but at times do not always feel like talking (work can be taxing). English speaking......dyslexic so excuse typos lol 
Gamertag TheDaveStream

• Thanks 1

I'm on every night and ha e recently departed from another guild as they are top tier pvp focused so I fell behind in gear score and got booted ha I'd be interested in a more relaxed guild if you've still got the spots

Posted (edited)
On 3/23/2019 at 12:13 PM, Fructis said:

I'm on every night and ha e recently departed from another guild as they are top tier pvp focused so I fell behind in gear score and got booted ha I'd be interested in a more relaxed guild if you've still got the spots

We still have loads of room mate. Send me a message via X box if you are still up for joining my GT : AzzaSsiin

I will be on tonight from 7 ish.

Edited by Azza

51 minutes ago, maXmood said:

@Azzahere's me.

are you ok with that?

I am although you should know..We are no way near 50+ members. Apex is still at very low numbers and I'm still looking to promote officers to help it grow.

7 minutes ago, Azza said:

I am although you should know..We are no way near 50+ members. Apex is still at very low numbers and I'm still looking to promote officers to help it grow.

i'm in..

i got other friends who might be interested to join as well. i'll let you know.

• Thanks 1

Well if its still open I'd like to join sadly the guild I was in Halo disbanded thus on the hunt once again. 

Thanks for the interest Astolti. I sent across a DM¬†ūüĎć

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Gwor said:

I’m new to bdo and looking for a guild if you have room.

Sent you a DM mate¬†ūüĎć

^UP

Looking for active players .. we're up for doing guild missions/bosses and we'll try to help new players where we can.

Rules:

1) Do not be toxic! we're all here to have fun.

2) Be over 21 years of age.

3) have a Mic that works. it's better and faster to communicate that way.

Posted (edited)

@maXmood hi could I get discord invite my discord causablegecko #8232 cheers 

Edited by mike1000
Remessage

18 minutes ago, Flamboyant said:

Dont join this guild. it is a joke aha.

Symphony smash this guild in every PVP battle.

Symphony are the best guild EU join us instead.

Apex are just toxic trash.

Symphony for Life!!

You wont get a rise you're after in here. Posting this message in every EU guild thread wont work either.¬†ūüĎć

2 hours ago, Azza said:

You wont get a rise you're after in here. Posting this message in every EU guild thread wont work either.¬†ūüĎć

It's not one of our guys, some bellend is using his name trying to stir, more likely a salty beta rock member

56 minutes ago, Flamboyant said:

All I'm doing is letting the whole EU know who the top dog is. and it is Symphony.

No one can beat us. Symphony is life

we're not trying to beat anyone atm.. we're fine the way we are. and stop spamming every thread with nonsense. 

to everyone else, recruitment is still open..

Rules:

1) Do not be toxic! we're all here to have fun.

2) Be over 21 years of age.

3) Have a Mic that works. it's better and faster to communicate that way.

4) Be ready to join Discord for better communication and organizing group activities on the go. 

5) We don't have strict rules on attendance or participation, but we need you to be active more often than not to do guild activities. 

6) English speaking is a must.