[CM]Shirna

Show Us Your True Self Event!

First time I've ever done this, which explains the reason for the bad quality. I even turned 4k HDR on but I'm not good with these sorts of things!

If anyone could DM me @Azzasome tips on how to do this for next time it would be much appreciated. :) 

4 hours ago, Azza said:

First time I've ever done this, which explains the reason for the bad quality. I even turned 4k HDR on but I'm not good with these sorts of things!

If anyone could DM me @Azzasome tips on how to do this for next time it would be much appreciated. :) 

Have you enabled 4K settings in the Xbox settings & are you using an Xbox One X & a 4K HD TV?

50 minutes ago, R.laney said:

Have you enabled 4K settings in the Xbox settings & are you using an Xbox One X & a 4K HD TV?

Thanks for the reply, yes i have both of these. I'm just not too sure what the best way is to get it from my xbox to here. I ended up taking a screenshot on xbox and cutting it out on paint lol

56 minutes ago, Azza said:

Thanks for the reply, yes i have both of these. I'm just not too sure what the best way is to get it from my xbox to here. I ended up taking a screenshot on xbox and cutting it out on paint lol

Ohh I see, i use a site called xboxclips.com, its super easy to use & save your screenshots from :) hope it helps!

• Thanks 1

On 3/5/2019 at 6:37 AM, [CM]Shirna said:

showusyourtrueselfevent.jpg

Adventurers!

We want to see your character customizations, and what better way to reward the weird, the whacky, and the beautiful creations that you guys create than by offering up a $30 Microsoft Store gift card! All you need to do is share your character creation with the #BlackDesertXbox tag on twitter, and you will have the chance of winning one of 5 gift cards per week!

Week 1 - 3 Event Period and winner announcement

Week 1: 1st March ~ 13th March
Winner announcement: 17th March

Week 2: 13th March ~ 20th March
Winner announcement: 24th March

Week 3: 20th March ~ 27th March
Winner announcement: 31st March

How to participate

Create and customize your character.
Share your customized character on social media with #BlackDesertXbox during event period.
Leave the link to your SNS Post on this post! 

Event Rewards

Xbox $30 Gift Card (5 winners every week)

Event Notice

- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on circumstances.

- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods will result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward and restriction from the game.

- Violating any of the Terms of Service will result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward and restriction from the game.

- If you have any questions about this event, please send a ticket through [Support > Submit a ticket].

- Content not listed on this page follows the [Event Rules].

- Please refer to the in-game item description for details on whether the item is bound.

- Event prizes can only be received once per family and cannot be sent multiple times.

- Each event item may have different binding settings, and these items cannot be transferred or restored due to this reason.

- You must create a character in your Black Desert Family to receive the reward items before the reward items are sent.

https://mobile.twitter.com/weisbrodt_david/status/1106037780378017792

https://mobile.twitter.com/weisbrodt_david/status/1106037780378017792

On 3/5/2019 at 1:37 PM, [CM]Shirna said:

showusyourtrueselfevent.jpg

Adventurers!

We want to see your character customizations, and what better way to reward the weird, the whacky, and the beautiful creations that you guys create than by offering up a $30 Microsoft Store gift card! All you need to do is share your character creation with the #BlackDesertXbox tag on twitter, and you will have the chance of winning one of 5 gift cards per week!

Week 1 - 3 Event Period and winner announcement

Week 1: 1st March ~ 13th March
Winner announcement: 17th March

Week 2: 13th March ~ 20th March
Winner announcement: 24th March

Week 3: 20th March ~ 27th March
Winner announcement: 31st March

How to participate

Create and customize your character.
Share your customized character on social media with #BlackDesertXbox during event period.
Leave the link to your SNS Post on this post! 

Event Rewards

Xbox $30 Gift Card (5 winners every week)

Event Notice

- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on circumstances.

- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods will result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward and restriction from the game.

- Violating any of the Terms of Service will result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward and restriction from the game.

- If you have any questions about this event, please send a ticket through [Support > Submit a ticket].

- Content not listed on this page follows the [Event Rules].

- Please refer to the in-game item description for details on whether the item is bound.

- Event prizes can only be received once per family and cannot be sent multiple times.

- Each event item may have different binding settings, and these items cannot be transferred or restored due to this reason.

- You must create a character in your Black Desert Family to receive the reward items before the reward items are sent.

https://twitter.com/Mond_flieger/status/1102719814714441728?s=19

Wow on the Xboxside wasn't a link now I'm to late 😭😭