Sign in to follow this  
Rokal

Killing time?

Hail and well met, folks,

Anybody else feel like they're just killing time, or "prepping" for their desired class to be introduced to BDX?

I had played about every class to only lvl 18 - 22 on PC, and my absolute favorite was the Musa.

I couldn't care less about min/max, efficiency, the meta, or whatever. 

As a long time Martial Artist, well trained in Iaido, this class, with his sword attacks and kicks, (useful to use or not, I loved the fluid animation and flow), really spoke to me. 

I enjoyed the eye candy and boom boom of the Wizard, and the quintessential plate, sword and board Warrior... and I genuinely enjoy playing both... Warrior more so than the Wizard if you can believe that, lol.

Having said that, I'm really only playing them to gather resources, money, etc for my hopefully soon to be created, Musa.

I'm saving all items, black stones, character bound pre-order items, etc for him

Anyone else just playing, killing time, gathering/hoarding things for another class?

Just curious. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm having a great time... I just can't get all the "in to" my existing characters. 

Take care, 

Rokal DeVanguard 

nOoB Extraordinaire 

Yep Kinda Killing time as well.

My plan was to main Lahn

So now I am just going to level up a Sorceress and maybe a Berserker, or Wizard.

Bank some Sliver and see how the rest of the damn game works. 

There is so much to this game and we only have 3 regions right now.

I actually love how there’s kind of two games here: 

One that is kind of like Diablo where you simply grind and level up to make the most powerful character. Often times with the end goal being PVP. 

Another where you are role-playing in the world, doing all sorts of quests and crafting, building and decorating your home, basically getting lost in “being your true self“. 

One of my friends who played for the better part of a year on PC, a competitive gamer by nature who is typically into those kinds of genres, ended up burning out when he got to what he defined as his “endgame”. He gave me the usual warnings about hoping I like PVP, the game has so much potential but ultimately felt empty to him, etc. Today at work he asked me how I was liking the game? I told him enthusiastically that I spent two hours growing weed, and I caught a caterpillar! He just laughed and shook his head.

He gave me the usual warnings about hoping I like PVP, the game has so much potential but ultimately felt empty to him, etc. Today at work he asked me how I was liking the game? I told him enthusiastically that I spent two hours growing wheat, and I caught a caterpillar! He just laughed and shook his head. 

I seriously think it’s so cool that the game has the flexibility for two extremely different play styles like ours to live in the same world! 

So much to do!

• Like 1