Blackhorn

[NA] Blackwater is Recruiting all PVPers | Nodewar/Sieges/SeaMonsters 260+ GS req

Hello all, I just started playing BDO and love it so far!  

Name(xbox/family/character): 

XBOX: Shadowfox86

Family: Vanadiel_Sylph

Character: Shadowfox86 (main)

Level:

only just started and have created one of each class, but looks like will be primarily:

Shadowfox86: 18+ Wizard (been AFK fishing while working on administrative work this weekend)

Shadowfoxette: 15+ Ranger

Have you played PC BDO?

Negative, but I did spend something like 10 years or so playing Final Fantasy XI, starting back when it first arrive to NA on the PS2 days.  Our "guild" (Linkshell) was NA-first for some things and then server first for many more.  Beyond that, played ESO for a bit, then the MMO-lite FPS games out there like Destiny/Anthem/etc.

Activity level and what kind of activities are you looking for? (Pvp pve lifeskill etc):

At the moment I've only just started, but I definitely enjoy the lifeskill aspect of the game and how I can have my character set up to fish while i'm getting work done simultaneously.  I'm still getting the hang of playing PvE but digging it so far!

Anything else we should know?:

I am AD Military, and also have a wife and 2 1/2 year old, so I will not be available to play for dozens of hours per day; and my schedule changes on a sometimes daily/weekly basis.  so there may be some days/weeks/months where i'm available for entire days, or some time periods where i'm not available for more than 30 minutes or so at night.  It's almost luck of the draw sometimes! 

If you guys got room for me in the guild though, I think that'd be awesome!

Name(xbox/family/character: Iracks95/Asar/Amenrs

Level: 53

Have you played PC BDO?

No

Activity level and what kind of activities are you looking for? (Pvp pve lifeskill etc):

Pvp,Pve, cooking, sailing and fishing. 

I enjoy playing games in my free time, positive attitude and willing to learn from other people to improve on what I can contribute.

My name is righti389 on xbox and black desert. Lfg im lvl 50 wiz looking to pvp do some fishing and work on my nodes. Im 29 years old i have mic please add righti389 pls. 

Name: HoppedUpOnCake/Lancelot/Tyrone

Level:52

Have you played PC BDO? No

Activity level and what kind of activities are you looking for? (Pvp pve lifeskill etc): A bit of everything. Mostl fishing/ sailing and PVE but once i get PVP down a bit more I'd like to pick that up as well

Anything else we should know? Very active player at the moment, looking for a guild with the benefit of knowledge to help. 

I am filling this out for myself and a friend that I play with daily.  I hope that's OK.  He doesn't visit the forums much. 

Name: zeke2509/Tylen/Hanayla or Kaylysa

Level: 51 witch and 49 Sorc

Have you played PC BDO? I have not.  Always wanted to play it but don’t have a gaming pc any longer

Activity level and what kind of activities are you looking for? (Pvp pve lifeskill etc): a little of everything.  I like large and small scale PvP and PvE.  I am sure I will get into crafting at some point

Anything else we should know?:  I am 40yrs old with a wife and 2 kids.  I have been playing mmo’s since 1999 when I played Asheron’s Call for a couple of years.  I have also played MMO’s like Dark Age of Camelot, WoW, Star Wars: The Old Republic and ESO.  I am looking for a good group of people to play with, hopefully for a long time.

Name: rfk79/Perenium/Limp

Level: 51 Berserker

Have you played PC BDO? No

Activity level and what kind of activities are you looking for? (Pvp pve lifeskill etc): a little of everything as well.

Anything else we should know?: RFK and I have been playing games together for a couple years now and have duo’d everything in BDO.  I figured it would be easier for me to submit this app for both of us.

9 minutes ago, Zeke2509 said:

I am filling this out for myself and a friend that I play with daily.  I hope that's OK.  He doesn't visit the forums much. 

Name: zeke2509/Tylen/Hanayla or Kaylysa

Level: 51 witch and 49 Sorc

Have you played PC BDO? I have not.  Always wanted to play it but don’t have a gaming pc any longer

Activity level and what kind of activities are you looking for? (Pvp pve lifeskill etc): a little of everything.  I like large and small scale PvP and PvE.  I am sure I will get into crafting at some point

Anything else we should know?:  I am 40yrs old with a wife and 2 kids.  I have been playing mmo’s since 1999 when I played Asheron’s Call for a couple of years.  I have also played MMO’s like Dark Age of Camelot, WoW, Star Wars: The Old Republic and ESO.  I am looking for a good group of people to play with, hopefully for a long time.

Name: rfk79/Perenium/Limp

Level: 51 Berserker

Have you played PC BDO? No

Activity level and what kind of activities are you looking for? (Pvp pve lifeskill etc): a little of everything as well.

Anything else we should know?: RFK and I have been playing games together for a couple years now and have duo’d everything in BDO.  I figured it would be easier for me to submit this app for both of us.

Perfect, please join our Discord and we will proceed from there. From the description you sound like a great fit for us. Our group has a lot of older guys and they're all very mature.

Fill out the form below and we will be in contact!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name(xbox/family/character:  

Xbox Tag: Doom365CTC

Family: Ladis

Character: Doomshot

Level: 

Ranger lvl 51. Wizard lvl 1. 

Have you played PC BDO?

For a small amount of time. Never could get into the control scheme. Feels much more natural in the XBOX controller.

Controlled group PVP, Nodewars, PVE. Open to lifeskills but not sure yet 

Played every MMO from Ultima, with that being said looking for an at least Adult guilt. 

Long tenure in WOW, EQ1 and Lineage 2. 

Available to play mostly evenings/nights of weekdays Eastern Time and some weekends.

Looking to have fun, but also be at least a little competitive. 

Team player

1 hour ago, doomdayer said:

Fill out the form below and we will be in contact!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xbox Tag: Doom365CTC

Family: Ladis

Character: Doomshot

Level: 

Ranger lvl 51. Wizard lvl 1. 

Have you played PC BDO?

For a small amount of time. Never could get into the control scheme. Feels much more natural in the XBOX controller.

Controlled group PVP, Nodewars, PVE. Open to lifeskills but not sure yet 

Played every MMO from Ultima, with that being said looking for an at least Adult guilt. 

Long tenure in WOW, EQ1 and Lineage 2. 

Available to play mostly evenings/nights of weekdays Eastern Time and some weekends.

Looking to have fun, but also be at least a little competitive. 

Team player

Drop in on Discord and I'll see if our officers are free to get you in!

Name(xbox/family/character: Heath1N/Revel/Heathen

Level: 49

Have you played PC BDO? Yes, for the past 6 months or so.

Activity level and what kind of activities are you looking for? (Pvp pve lifeskill etc): My character will almost always be online. I play most evenings. Looking for organized SMH Guild. I haven't done node wars yet, but wouldn't mind learning that.

Anything else we should know?:  I have a frigate on PC and do 1 bill of Candidum loot every week.

14 hours ago, Snakehead said:

Name(xbox/family/character: Heath1N/Revel/Heathen

Level: 49

Have you played PC BDO? Yes, for the past 6 months or so.

Activity level and what kind of activities are you looking for? (Pvp pve lifeskill etc): My character will almost always be online. I play most evenings. Looking for organized SMH Guild. I haven't done node wars yet, but wouldn't mind learning that.

Anything else we should know?:  I have a frigate on PC and do 1 bill of Candidum loot every week.

Come join our discord brother 

Advent Mortem (GT)

Advent (Family)

Lvl. 56 witch Lacryma "GS 300", Lvl. 49 Witch x2, and Lvl. 15 witch x3.

Have you played PC BDO? Yes.

Daily Grinder, PvP & Lifeskill. not looking to restrict myself.

I play most days, however the amount of time I play can vary.  My time off from work is alternating weeks. So I can only do node wars, sieges, etc... every other week. Most top tier guilds frown on having a life so that's kinda off the table for me. This seemed like a good mid to upper mid guild. Looking forward to seeing you all in game.

Posted (edited)

Name(xbox/family/character: Gt: Live Like Kure / Kure / KureWiz

Level: 55 Wizard 130ap/ 140dp

Have you played PC BDO? Nah never played but have followed along pretty religiously since Xbox announcement.

Activity level and what kind of activities are you looking for? (Pvp pve lifeskill etc): My man interest is definitely pvp but I’ve been focusing on PVE and my node empire as I continue to work on gearing up. But node wars, RBF etc are my core interest.

Anything else we should know?: 26 year old mail out of central Florida. Pretty down to earth dude who enjoys his fair share of MMO’s, none have quite caught my attention like BDO though. I have recently acquired more free time than usual so I’m pretty much on everyday at different hours. Usually don’t look to join guilds as I’m more of a solo player but definitely interested in joining and making some waves no pun intended.

Edited by Kure

Name(xbox/family/character: BiggishClover/Theroccs/Rocci

Level:56 wizard ap 137 dp163

Have you played PC BDO? Never ever ever

Activity level and what kind of activities are you looking for? (Pvp pve lifeskill etc): I’m looking to dive into action whether it’s node, castle, ship wars you name it. I’m there! Lol. I like grinding mobs and I like cutting down trees for logs. I will fight if I have to. Love it. And yeah I love the elite mobs. 

Anything else we should know?: I will be there for you guys and that I like learning and I wanna be a beast wizard hopefully in the future. I listen when needed. I’ll be the eyes if needed. And I love this game so far. And I love to be goofy at times. Anddddd I wanna learn from the pc vets all I can

Name:

nerdy0words, Waite, Saheim

Level:

50 (for now)

Have you played PC BDO?

No

I bought the game a week ago and I’m on daily. I’m doing a bit of everything, just exploring the game and trying to figure out what I want to do. So far, I’m leaning towards fishing, cooking, and boat building. I’d like to get into PVP, but future sea monsters sounds a lot of fun. 

Gt: riddledfil 

Family: SurveyCorps

Character name: Mr_Hyde

Level: 56 sorc

Have you played PC BDO? Yes 

Activity level and what kind of activities are you looking for? (Pvp pve lifeskill etc): Nodewars and pve, lifeskills when not at war or pvp

Anything else we should know?: just looking for a Family/guild to have a good time yet be very competitive an continue to get better an keep learning new things.

Discord: riddledfil#2694