Sign in to follow this  
Fury091014

Character Awakening

I don't have an xbox one yet but i have played for 3 years on the pc with my potato laptop, wanted to know when they are bringing awakening for the current classes?

In my opinion the pre awaken skills for my warrior were never too much fun...

Edited by Fury091014

1 minute ago, Death said:

It definitely coming in 3 months. Likely in a an april update

Ouch! 3 months from now? That is a big wait for awakening.

Also the 4 other classes which will be striker, lahn, musa and ninja? or something like that? maybe mystic or darkknight.

Edited by Fury091014

Its perfect let new players get use to everything then add awakening. Think how confusing it would be if awakenings cane out now.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fury091014 said:

Ouch! 3 months from now? That is a big wait for awakening.

Also the 4 other classes which will be striker, lahn, musa and ninja? or something like that? maybe mystic or darkknight.

Its within 3 months.

Classes are Lahn, Striker, Musa, DK in that order

Awakening could come in month we dont really know

2 hours ago, Bnews757 said:

Its perfect let new players get use to everything then add awakening. Think how confusing it would be if awakenings cane out now.

You know what? This actually summarized what I have been feeling/thinking. For the vets this is a slow drip of content but in all honesty most players are new like me...and the game is aimed at us new people so a little delay in content is good for the learning curve. 👍🏼

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

You know what? This actually summarized what I have been feeling/thinking. For the vets this is a slow drip of content but in all honesty most players are new like me...and the game is aimed at us new people so a little delay in content is good for the learning curve. 👍🏼

I agree with you man. Im from pc but the xbox version should be catered to the new players because its a lot to take in. If you havent watched videos or in a helpful guild you're probably lost at what to be doing at a certain poi t

• Like 2

Very good points you all have made, I wouldn't mind starting fresh either just need to get an xbox, shame it didn't come out on the ps4 since that is the only console i have atm...

3+ years of bdo on pc with my laptop on lowest of everything has always been rough for me. I stuck it out for as long as i could lol.

Edited by Fury091014

Just now, Fury091014 said:

Very good points you all have made, I wouldn't mind starting fresh either just need to get an xbox, shame it didn't come out on the ps4 since that is the only console i have atm...

sell it and buy an xbox.. if you have the Pro, you can probably do a trade-in for the X.. 

12 minutes ago, maXmood said:

sell it and buy an xbox.. if you have the Pro, you can probably do a trade-in for the X.. 

Wish i could (ps4 slim version), my ps4 was parts from ebay that i put together with my laptops ssd. I have a custom case i built for my ps4's heat sink from the apu through the psu...

i did however take my laptop into bestbuy and they told me that i could get 65 bucks trade in :( guess i will have to save up a few months since i am on disability.

On the topic, New players will be amazed when Awakening hits for their characters, that is when the combat shines with black desert.

Edited by Fury091014

On 3/5/2019 at 7:46 PM, Death said:

Its within 3 months.

Classes are Lahn, Striker, Musa, DK in that order

Awakening could come in month we dont really know

without the level cap being raised there is no point in awakening weapons.  Oh, i get it for PVP then, well only for that I suppose.