Sign in to follow this  
Tekeii

Xbox Sorc Guide: Vext Basic Combos

Posted (edited)

I think you should also explain that backwards night crow into abyssal flame (hold) cancels the abyssal flame animation. Works really well as a follow up after finishing a combo where you'd like to back off to buff up or regen. Pretty good basic guide though.

Edited by Wiitchcraft

Most of us have locked abysall right now as it interferes with dark flame. I'll be adding more advanced combos at somepoint. Thanks for the feedback

5 hours ago, Vext said:

Most of us have locked abysall right now as it interferes with dark flame. I'll be adding more advanced combos at somepoint. Thanks for the feedback

I wish you were a NA person. I would join your guild in a heart beat. You've helped me be better at sorceress. 

On 3/8/2019 at 3:00 AM, Vext said:

unlock it and get  practice in.  I don't have that problem any more, it use to cause problems but I just spent time going very slowly with my key combos then once i had it down, i sped it all up and it's no longer an issue and has become muscle memory.

It's something I don't tend to use even unlocked it has its uses though so glad you've found a solid use for it :)

On 3/8/2019 at 4:00 AM, Vext said:

Really? I almost never, if ever have that issue. Then again I've adjusted my controls so maybe thats why.

Consensus tends to be asula accessories and 2 grunil 2 heve with abyssal weapon or Liverto right now.. I've done a few videos on gearing and items to grab

15 hours ago, Vext said:

Consensus tends to be asula accessories and 2 grunil 2 heve with abyssal weapon or Liverto right now.. I've done a few videos on gearing and items to grab

Sounds quite right, sweet thanks man 

On 3/5/2019 at 4:51 PM, Tekeii said:

Hi All, 

I've been teaching Vext how to play. Apparently he wants to share trade secrets so he put them in a video. 

Disclaimer: if you use any of these combos against Alpha we will sue you for infringement.

Thanks

Link here: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbyLcSSPoEc

Hey so I just started playing BDO since ps4 release. I love the sorc animations and play style it just felt underpower after I was done with my combos etc. 

I would love to know how many SP you got and where you have them invested! I have been struggling with this since I can’t decide what takes precedence over what.

thanks!