Sign in to follow this  
HunterX

Your favorite npc characters so far

I was just wondering what's everyone favorite characters so far and why (This might have some spoilers and long) I been doing the story and the black spirit it's one of my favorite, he seems to be growing as if he was your spiritual eerie son lol I like how he wants to make sure you and in extension him have a big ego and that everyone has to respect you, one time he even helped me get better gear because he said he couldn't stand me struggling lol then I met isobelle, while at first she might seem someone you might not like, later on you start to get to know her better. I haven't go far here but just when I thought maybe there was going to be a relationship between my character and her,  2 things so far happen, I managed to fix the first problem but the second problem it's more of a competition but we will see how it turns out but I don't have hopes for a romantic relationship with them, either way looking forward to get to know more interesting characters. 

Edited by HunterX
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, foreverarie said:

I haven't gotten very far at all but I love Eileen. She's so sweet and adorable! And seems clumsy like me lol.

Awesome topic! So far two are my pet fogan I named Gek and the otter Ciro:

B973B880-6984-4941-B96E-5BB2CD5E3DBF.jpeg

DB705597-467E-4D79-8B84-BA8A59F1E880.png

Edited by WeAreLegion