mwalker924

Best way to get silver fast?

Hi, just kinda confused atm. How does one gain alot of silver pretty quickly in this game? Besides the marketplace or gold bars.

44 minutes ago, DisownedCleric said:

If we buy lodging for an additional worker, do we also need to get a bed for that lodging?

i think they sleep on the ground lol.. 

• Like 1

Nodes are nice. People buy your stuff on the market. But that money comes from some where. Grinding quests for gold and vendor trash from mobs.

I have thousands of supplies in warehouses from nodes. If it is worth it to central market 1k each, it's worth more then that honestly. Find that reason and make money.

13 hours ago, [CM]Shirna said:

Building up your nodes and workers is a great way to earn silver while playing. You can check out the guide we wrote here: https://www.xbox.playblackdesert.com/Wiki#Nodes  https://www.xbox.playblackdesert.com/Wiki#Workers Or check out the YT tutorial we did (pt 2 will come one day) 

I’ve been waiting for part two? Any idea on a date we can see it? 😇

17 hours ago, WeAreLegion said:

I’ve been waiting for part two? Any idea on a date we can see it? 😇

I've been really busy to get it done. I have the files for it somewhere, but putting it together will take some time (that I currently do not have). Once I get some free time, it's going to get made

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If you just grind mobs and level up you will have have more silver than you’ll know what to do with. Don’t overthink it

3 hours ago, [CM]Shirna said:

I've been really busy to get it done. I have the files for it somewhere, but putting it together will take some time (that I currently do not have). Once I get some free time, it's going to get made

Understood. I get it, working and spinning all the plates at once!

Thanks and looking forward to it! 👍🏼