Sign in to follow this  
oohrang

Central Market. Silver taken nothing delivered

Region : EU

Server : Unknown (the first one on the list when i launched the game).

Bug Description : Bought Shepard with silver from market place.. Order went through and was listed in Market as complete. The dog is nowhere to be found. 

Either I'm an idiot and just have not looked in the right place (logged into every server incase the market was server specific)  for the dog OR the market ate almost all my silver.

Sorry i couldn't identify the server, I launched the game before the coffee kicked in.

Thanks for your time regarding this matter.

Oohrang.

I believe it should be in the the center menu when you're talking to one of the market place director persons, The menu where you move items between your own inventory and the marketplace. --Momentai ;3

Thanks for your input.

I've been all through the market menu, my inventory, mail, cycled through all the servers, logged off and on, shut down console and rebooted.

The doggy has run away! =[

It might be under a pre order. It showed one but it was more expensive then you put. Max out the bid after canceling the pre order on second tab, double second tab with the bumpers. Have 2 scrolls to do.

Posted (edited)

The order said complete. I took a screenshot, i'll post it here later.

I should be able to cancel a pre-order if it had not completed the transaction?

Where do i go to submit a ticket about this? Thread was posted first thing this morning..

06-03-2019_20-40-36-ewki5fjk.png

Edited by oohrang
Ticket process request.

Is the marketplace broken ? It just ate 1.5 mill from me and never gave me my items I purchased

That picture is for a pre order.

It will say purchase instead of bid.

Go to manage wallet, middle tab and hit the top button you didn't use to get to the manage area. Cancel your order get money back.

5 hours ago, Doktar said:

That picture is for a pre order.

It will say purchase instead of bid.

Go to manage wallet, middle tab and hit the top button you didn't use to get to the manage area. Cancel your order get money back.

I just noticed the LT + RT prompts on the line that says storage, you were correct it just took a really long time to register my pre-order.

Thank you.

Problem solved.