Azuki

Meta predictions

On 11/8/2018 at 4:38 AM, Shogun_Sol said:

Love where your heart is with this post.  BUT, I should warn you that from what ive seen with this game, and during my epic and eternal MMO hunt on PC.  BDO's most hated feature is the fact that it is far TO gear based.

For me personally that is a good thing cause you feel the progression and work you put in.

3 hours ago, Namus said:

For me personally that is a good thing cause you feel the progression and work you put in.

That makes sense, but I remember my early days in eso when I felt like I was getting cheated out of 1v1 possible victories because I didn’t have the armor or cp to defeat my high level opponent

1 hour ago, BoredOfESO said:

That makes sense, but I remember my early days in eso when I felt like I was getting cheated out of 1v1 possible victories because I didn’t have the armor or cp to defeat my high level opponent

I can understand how that can be frustrating but for me personally i turn that frustration into motivation to work harder so i can one day be that guy who destroys people ;)

Edited by Namus

4 hours ago, Namus said:

I can understand how that can be frustrating but for me personally i turn that frustration into motivation to work harder so i can one day be that guy who destroys people ;)

That’s really all you can do...so...same I guess

If its pre awakened strictly? Rangers and Sorcs 100%. Witch Wiz will help in that for large scale because utility>damage. Post awakening? Ninja, Kuno, Mystic, Striker. Wtich Wiz will STILL be be good for large scale because Utility>>>>>>>>>Damage.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2018 at 2:30 AM, Azuki said:

Tamers isnt gonna be present at launch as far as i know

Whaaaaat why not? It's the class I love to play on PC =/