Sign in to follow this  
Rokal

How best to prepare for incoming "Main?"

Hail and well met, all, 

Piggybacking on my other thread titled "Killing Time," where I mentioned that I'm really currently playing to learn the game while I wait for Musa... what would you say I should focus on to prep for, and gather items for, an incoming character? 

So far I've only gotten into AFK fishing to get money... but what else?  Cook up a bunch of food?  Set up a node empire so to speak?

What would you do if most of what you wanted to do was to be able to set up your new character for an easier life?  Don't get me wrong... I'm enjoying exploring and combat with my Wizard and Warrior, but I really want to prep for my someday Musa to enter the world with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Thanks for any insight and advice you can give. 

Take care, 

Rokal DeVanguard 

NoOb Extraordinaire 

6 minutes ago, Rokal said:

Hail and well met, all, 

Piggybacking on my other thread titled "Killing Time," where I mentioned that I'm really currently playing to learn the game while I wait for Musa... what would you say I should focus on to prep for, and gather items for, an incoming character? 

So far I've only gotten into AFK fishing to get money... but what else?  Cook up a bunch of food?  Set up a node empire so to speak?

What would you do if most of what you wanted to do was to be able to set up your new character for an easier life?  Don't get me wrong... I'm enjoying exploring and combat with my Wizard and Warrior, but I really want to prep for my someday Musa to enter the world with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Thanks for any insight and advice you can give. 

Take care, 

Rokal DeVanguard 

NoOb Extraordinaire 

Set up a node empire to max that passive income. You are gonna want lots of silver for food exp buffs to rush your musa when it drops.

Get knowledge by farming different mobs, and talking to all the white ?'s on the map.

Dont make food, no,cp by products arent in the game and waiting to plvl cooking will pay off big time. Also, the cooking costume, food, and alch stones can get you down to 1 sec cooking. Meaning youd cook 10x faster.

Node empire started. Passive income? Hardly. I have to set my workers every 15 staggered minutes depending on their speed. Also, anyone know how to feed beer to workers? I don't see a way to do it and pc guidance points to a list that doesn't exist on xbox

12 minutes ago, Cahendr3 said:

Node empire that'sed. Passive income? Hardly. I have to set my workers every 15 staggered minutes depending on their speed. Also, anyone know how to feed beer to workers? I don't see a way to do it and pc guidance points to a list that doesn't exist on xbox

I believe its LT + UP on dpad then southeast to bring up worker menu. Then RT + A to feed all. Pretty sure thats accurate...im not near game atm