BlakJak70

Inventory Question

Have what might be a silly question. So I got the 90 Day Value pack. It expanded my inventory by 16 slots. Let's say with that and the inventory expansions I got in game I got to max inventory. When I get to that point, if I use a permanent inventory increase will it overwrite one of the temporary ones from the value pack or will I have to wait until the value pack expires before I can use any more to permanently increase my inventory?

Hmm given some other game mechanics, I wouls suspect it would be a waste until the 90 day is up. So personally I would wait.

But i suppose never know until you try! 😛

Posted (edited)

Hi,

As far as I am aware, you can't go beyond the inventory cap and buying more inventory expansion will not provide any more space whatsoever after reaching the inventory limit.

Cheerios ~( ๑ᵕᴗᵕ๑ )//°´*♥

Jcmmi8Y.gif

Edited by Faye Aldridge

20 hours ago, Cacciatore said:

The inventory limit is 192 I believe, so it would take a lot of expansions to get to max inventory.

I just recently realized that myself. Initially didn't know you could scroll down in the inventory. When I did I was like wow that's a lot of slots to unlock.

Lots of money to unlock. 

The fishers will pay to get more bag space usually

It costs 1450 pearls per +16 inventory slots, which is $14.50 USD.. About 80 get unlocked from playing through the game and a value pack ($15.00 per month) adds another 16, so that is half the total slots. To open up the rest it will cost about $87.50 USD...and that is just for player inventory. If you need extra space at a single warehouse it is another $3.00 USD for +8 slots. For a game that is $10 for the base game, it can get really expensive really fast. :)

On 3/16/2019 at 6:30 AM, Cacciatore said:

It costs 1450 pearls per +16 inventory slots, which is $14.50 USD.. About 80 get unlocked from playing through the game and a value pack ($15.00 per month) adds another 16, so that is half the total slots. To open up the rest it will cost about $87.50 USD...and that is just for player inventory. If you need extra space at a single warehouse it is another $3.00 USD for +8 slots. For a game that is $10 for the base game, it can get really expensive really fast. :)

Worth it overall then lol its expensive but depends on if your a casual gamer or hardcore for this game but then again I don't even think you can casually play this game 

• Thanks 1