Sign in to follow this  
Xani

LF Adult Only Guild

Hi! I’m currently looking for an adult guild that can accommodate up to 10 people who are looking for a place to call home. A friendly, highly active group of long time friends that are willing to contribute and become part of your guild. Please contact me if interested, thanks in advance.

Xbox GT: XaniChristina

• Like 1

Blackwater is looking for mature players such as yourselves. We have 3 years experience on BDO.

I'm 60 and ...i cannot open discord at all on here,  i'm about to leave the guild i started with, just not good. Im a serious player, i have 2 chars a witch 51 and a sorceres 53...i have been leveling since the beginning by myself, i'm new to bd accept for the 2 betas...there are things i'm struggling with yt videos not helping. I am having issues with transfusion, not sure about pvp since i'm undergeared. As im out alone,, i get murdered even when i was mihing..i,play alot like pve and lifeskills. I want a guild that uses xbox live to.communicate not just discord,that has comradeire as well. I am quiet,im not great at mutitasking so game takes all my attention..hopefully make some friends to.

Sacred Souls is looking for new members!  It doesn't matter if you're a new player or a veteran, we are looking for honest, positive, active gamers that are looking to be part of a community and not just a number! 

• Regular guild events
  • Fair contract offers
  • A fun, welcoming environment
  • PvP and PvE focused
  • Active Discord server

If you are looking for a medium sized guild that promotes a positive atmosphere, activity and has supportive guild-mates helping one another, then Sacred Souls is for you.  PM me or reply on here and I'll answer any questions you have!!