Sign in to follow this  
berkayselcuk

Downgrading gears

I banked my 15 reblath I got making my weapons. I hope it will be in game for quality of life but will take time if your in a hurry, cheaper that way too.

Why use Reblath when current green weapons/armor are super cheap and easy to get. Reblath should be used for boss gear and accessory failstacks IMHO.

Thousands of kills and i didn't get 10 of the same type of armor so I could repair it as I boosted.it to 14.

Gear is easy but unless i missed something huge, this was dependent on the exact type.

It's why I can just vendor a cheap 17k piece and not worry about it.

Reblath is a vendor armor in velia and at 14 it takes about 20 tries before it pops ro 15.

Well 20 fails I can bank to use on other things. More expensive things I dont want to fail on. Mostly things that are over 1 million or have an unreliable supply.

2 hours ago, maXmood said:

sorry for the noob questions, but what's the benefit of downgrading a gear? and what's reblath?

You want to build your fail stacks on +14 Reblath and downgrade if you fail to fail stack and actually get it to +15. (If my sentence makes sense at all LOL). 

Remember, Black Spirit may be a really mean person and you may get +15 instead of your fail stacks very very often.

9 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

You want to build your fail stacks on +14 Reblath and downgrade if you fail to fail stack and actually get it to +15. (If my sentence makes sense at all LOL). 

Remember, Black Spirit may be a really mean person and you may get +15 instead of your fail stacks very very often.

so i a buy Reblath that has +14 already, then fail stack till i get 20 stacks, then put in my +14 Agerian to enhance it to +15? did it get that right?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, maXmood said:

so i a buy Reblath that has +14 already, then fail stack till i get 20 stacks, then put in my +14 Agerian to enhance it to +15? did it get that right?

You get your Reblath and get it to +14. Then, whenever you need to build some fail stacks u use this +14 Reblath hoping you fail. Then you use your stacks on something else and hope that you won't fail.

If you get Reblath to +15 then you go and downgrade it. 

Have some reading about fail stacks here: https://www.blackdesertfoundry.com/upgrading-gearfailstacking-guide/ 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

10 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

You get your Reblath and get it to +14. Then, whenever you need to build some fail stacks u use this +14 Reblath hoping you fail. Then you use your stacks on something else and hope that you won't fail.

If you get Reblath to +15 then you go and downgrade it. 

Have some reading about fail stacks here: https://www.blackdesertfoundry.com/upgrading-gearfailstacking-guide/ 

this makes sense now! thanks!