Th3Stig911

[NA] The Olive Guardians are seeking new members - All players welcome

Posted (edited)

Hey all, if you are in the hunt for a relaxed “Jack of all trades” guild then look no further.

Whether you are looking to work on life skills, learn more about the game, meet new players, participate in events, take on bosses, party up with people, or simply hang out and chat with us, you’ll always find something to do and someone to do it with. 

Our goal is to experience everything this game has to offer and have fun doing it.  We are a community driven guild so as we continue to expand, so will our activities. There is also never any pressure to participate in guild events. 

Are you new to the game? We would be happy to help get you set in the right direction and help simplify things so you can get back to enjoying the game.

We are looking for active and dedicated members to join our ranks and welcome everyone from new players to hardcore players. 

If this sounds like what you are looking for and wish to start your adventure with us, send me a message on Xbox. 

My gamer tag is Th3Stig911

We also have a discord server available for all members. 

I look forward to meeting all of you. 

AAD2761E-6310-4111-A1BB-0077CA52025E.png

Edited by Th3Stig911
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, BonkaiTez said:

Hi new to the Black desert only at level 17 lookin for help how do i join?🤷‍♂️

Shoot me a message on Xbox. My GT is Th3Stig911