Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

Editing the posts?

Hey,

Is there the option to edit the post after a few hours?

I could edit it right away, but after few mins i cant anymore.

Yeah that would be a really nice feature. Another nice feature and addition would be to see Official Developers posts as well as CM's, be displayed in a spotlight immediately at the top of the front page of the website. My only question is why is this website separated from the forum? Couldn't they just add it as a different thread so we can all be on one website? I'd love to submit my stream request eventually but it's on the other website. Which i'm not saying I can't do, but it's just that you'd have to go back and forth over and over again.

Does the edit button really just disappear? (Moderator function allows me to edit everything, I just thought users could edit their post regardless of time). I'll pass a message to the team in charge and take a look 

8 hours ago, The Guiido said:

Yeah that would be a really nice feature. Another nice feature and addition would be to see Official Developers posts as well as CM's, be displayed in a spotlight immediately at the top of the front page of the website. My only question is why is this website separated from the forum? Couldn't they just add it as a different thread so we can all be on one website? I'd love to submit my stream request eventually but it's on the other website. Which i'm not saying I can't do, but it's just that you'd have to go back and forth over and over again.

More features will be added to the site soon™, so thanks for the suggestion and I'll pass it along :)

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, [CM] Simon said:

Editing: I managed to fix it. For some reason it was set to a 5 minute timer, so now it should be unlimited!

@The Guiido No problems at all

Thats awesome. Thanks for doing that. Future additions to the site are gunna be sick! @[CM] Simongiphy.gif

1 hour ago, [CM] Simon said:

Editing: I managed to fix it. For some reason it was set to a 5 minute timer, so now it should be unlimited!

@The Guiido No problems at all

Thank you for that :)

9 minutes ago, Beond said:

Thank you! Is there a way you can make it so we can edit titles as well please :)

You can edit titles of the topics and tags when you press edit.