Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So what is the gear we should be going for with the content we have. Looking for AP builds mostly. It's hard finding anything through Google that's relevant to where we are. Also, the location of where we can get said gear if you have suggestions would be apreciated. Thanks a bunch! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have some quest gear that says "it can't be enchanted, but once i reach a different city, i will be able to upgrade it".. i'm in the same boat, i dunno where to hunt for the gear i'm suppose to have at this stage of the game. i feel i'm very weak now with the current gear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

For warriors you can get a Yuria longsword, but you’ll have to use a lot of the blackstones to enhance it if you want it to be powerful enough. There are several tiers of enhancing beyond that, DUO, TRI, etc but I’m still learning all that myself. The longsword is pretty common in the Central Market. If you’re around level 50 you can grind skeletons for the Heve armor, it has a nice health set bonus and can be enhanced as well. You’re going to need a lot of blackstones to upgrade everything, but they seem to drop decently from most 45ish + mobs.

Edited by OakenWoaden
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, OakenWoaden said:

For warriors you can get a Yuria longsword, but you’ll have to use a lot of the blackstones to enhance it if you want it to be powerful enough. There are several tiers of enhancing beyond that, DUO, TRI, etc but I’m still learning all that myself. The longsword is pretty common in the Central Market. If you’re around level 50 you can grind skeletons for the Heve armor, it has a nice health set bonus and can be enhanced as well. You’re going to need a lot of blackstones to upgrade everything, but they seem to drop decently from most 45ish + mobs.

I've bought a couple heve pieces, but i recall somewhere that I want to grab another set for the remaining 2 armor pieces. I just don't know which set that would be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i got a Yuria sword and done lots of enhancement on it to get it to +12. i'm gonna grind for Heve armor now.. dunno what else i should be hunting..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all Koromas Here Gm of Blood Remnants and Level 55 warrior thought I would try and help out,

so for now until we get more armour sets  I would recommend going full agerian and enhancing it to +15 as it will boost your attack speed and with a gem on the gloves and weapon u will hit cap of level 5 which is vital!!

weapon wise go for Yuria and get it to +15 it’s a pain to do but worth it till you get Liverto,

Liverto is currently best weapon in game but is hard to get and even harder to upgrade 

currently + 15 is as high as we can go on weapons and armour,

For shield take Vangertz this will give u small AP but mainly it will give you accuracy and is best in slot at present for warrior, again you want to get this to + 15 and accuracy is vital for pvp and farming high level mobs and world bosses. 

accesories wise u want to aim for 2 mark of shadows rings, 2 witch’s ear rings (Both of these are rare drops can be enhanced to pri, duo, tri and so on and sell on market for 5mil plus each) if u try to make them pri use a Cron stone to stop it breaking and loosing it!

necklace go for ogre circle but this is an extremely rare drop that sells for 86 mil alternatively use Kaia necklace U get from black spirit quest’s in Calpheon and wait till u get a better one. 

belt wise u want the tree sprit belt which is again rare and sells for 40+ mil on market.

 

when Mediah arrives we will get the Grunil set which is great as full set is +7 ap however some people will do 2 Grunil and 2 heve it’s down to preference. 

Hope this helps you all out!! 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maXmood said:

very kind of you to share your knowledge.. thanks a bunch!

 

 

No worries happy to help 😁😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A little input, for the beginners. Koromas is right with everything he said. But, if you are struggling, heres some advice which I learned just leveling to 50+. So let's state this. First, I'm 100ap,and 140dp,all with basically throw away gear. I'm now ready to get the good stuff.

Your end goal, is everything mentioned above. But, some intermediate gear first you will need. I highly suggest just sticking with the black spirits quest. It will bring you to grind spots which with drop blue treat accessories(+5ap rings, belt, necklaces) and they are bound to family. So they are not that uncommon drops. During your time killings mobs for black spirit, you'll also get bound to family gear, called Loures. You'll want to shoes, feet, and helm. The chest piece you want is called Dims, I believe. Supposably it's equivalent to +15 gear. I can't vouche for that at this time. 

 

All the while grinding it out, you should focus on upgrading your main hand to +15. It will break down a ton and  you will spend a few million buying +0 replacements to upgrade the durability back up. DO NOT force enhancement, just single roll your weapon shards. Trust me it will be apparent soon enough that it is wayyy cheaper to do so. 

 

After you get this beginner set, you should be well enough geared to quickly clear mobs and hold off your zones from other players, skill depending

 

 

TLDR; Grind for Loures armor pieces, and Treant accessories to start, then go start upgrading your gear to what Koromas stated. Focus on your mainhand to +15

Grindspots for gear I mentioned. Manshas, Catfish, Skeletons at Hexe Sanctuary, Orcs at Rhutums. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jacs said:

A little input, for the beginners. Koromas is right with everything he said. But, if you are struggling, heres some advice which I learned just leveling to 50+. So let's state this. First, I'm 100ap,and 140dp,all with basically throw away gear. I'm now ready to get the good stuff.

Your end goal, is everything mentioned above. But, some intermediate gear first you will need. I highly suggest just sticking with the black spirits quest. It will bring you to grind spots which with drop blue treat accessories(+5ap rings, belt, necklaces) and they are bound to family. So they are not that uncommon drops. During your time killings mobs for black spirit, you'll also get bound to family gear, called Loures. You'll want to shoes, feet, and helm. The chest piece you want is called Dims, I believe. Supposably it's equivalent to +15 gear. I can't vouche for that at this time. 

 

All the while grinding it out, you should focus on upgrading your main hand to +15. It will break down a ton and  you will spend a few million buying +0 replacements to upgrade the durability back up. DO NOT force enhancement, just single roll your weapon shards. Trust me it will be apparent soon enough that it is wayyy cheaper to do so. 

 

After you get this beginner set, you should be well enough geared to quickly clear mobs and hold off your zones from other players, skill depending

 

 

TLDR; Grind for Loures armor pieces, and Treant accessories to start, then go start upgrading your gear to what Koromas stated. Focus on your mainhand to +15

Grindspots for gear I mentioned. Manshas, Catfish, Skeletons at Hexe Sanctuary, Orcs at Rhutums. 

Nice post mate just wanted to help a little, the Trent accesories u mentioned can be purchased in Calpheon there is a variation of the Trent set u mentioned that does drop but isn’t all that common and the time it takes to farm (unless the drop goes are with u) is in my view better spent elsewhere, with the armour u mentioned it’s ok but it’s not the same as +15 I have +15 main and off hand with +15 chest and helm agerian rest is +10 and I am sitting on 113 ap with 160dp, the reason the Argerian set is so superior to what u mentioned is the attack speed, u get the Argerian set right at the start of the game so maintaining it and getting it to +8 which has 0 chance of failing at that point is going to offer more in the long run then the quest gear you mentioned, end of the day it’s all down to opinion or preference, but I would recommend sticking with Argerian over the quest armour u get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Koromas said:

Nice post mate just wanted to help a little, the Trent accesories u mentioned can be purchased in Calpheon there is a variation of the Trent set u mentioned that does drop but isn’t all that common and the time it takes to farm (unless the drop goes are with u) is in my view better spent elsewhere, with the armour u mentioned it’s ok but it’s not the same as +15 I have +15 main and off hand with +15 chest and helm agerian rest is +10 and I am sitting on 113 ap with 160dp, the reason the Argerian set is so superior to what u mentioned is the attack speed, u get the Argerian set right at the start of the game so maintaining it and getting it to +8 which has 0 chance of failing at that point is going to offer more in the long run then the quest gear you mentioned, end of the day it’s all down to opinion or preference, but I would recommend sticking with Argerian over the quest armour u get.

Rng gods must be in my favour, I have 2 of my alts with belts and 2 rings each. I do agree, loure isn't a good set, it's OK. It passed for me until I got my main and offhand to 15, offhand is only 13 atm though, just need a few more stones. Now that the end is in sight, and I need not worry much about spending tons of cash on my durability. Tonight I dropped all that armor and took my 2 pieces of heve and 2 piece of agerian from 7 to 12/13 with 70 stones. My DP is a couple points higher now then before, but I also have the set bonuses on top. For me, those pieces were nice as they helped ease the burden of grinding in the shrines solo for the spirits quests, compared as to when I tried with just +7 gear. As you said, personal preference, it was a nice stepping stone for me that I didn't have to put a dime towards 😊

 

Don't know about anyone else, but I found Rhutums has a way better drop rate for all gear, blue bound gear, and all the green armor and weps. It's been my best money maker spot so far. Yuria weps sell for ok coin, and I was getting a lot of axes there.

 

EDIT: I should mention I never specifically farmed for any gear, after the main story is done, the black spirit has 11 or so quests of kill 100/500 of x mobs. This is where all my experience came from. 

Edited by Jacs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think i used to be around 96ap/140dp with blue gear, but when i moved to agerian set, consuming all the stones i got, i'm now around 98ap/128dp.. i still needs loads of stones to get to +15 on all the pieces.. so if we're getting the expansion tomorrow, i would only assume we're getting the grunil armour along with this update.. does that mean i shouldn't bother with agerian gear anymore? 

also, i think i can extract those stones back, but does anyone know at what cost?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, maXmood said:

i think i used to be around 96ap/140dp with blue gear, but when i moved to agerian set, consuming all the stones i got, i'm now around 98ap/128dp.. i still needs loads of stones to get to +15 on all the pieces.. so if we're getting the expansion tomorrow, i would only assume we're getting the grunil armour along with this update.. does that mean i shouldn't bother with agerian gear anymore? 

also, i think i can extract those stones back, but does anyone know at what cost?

We don’t know for certain we getting Mediah all they said is “content” so there’s a chance but not guaranteed, grunil is far from cheap also but holding off and saving some coin for 24 hours or so won’t hurt if we do get mediah tomorrow. And yes you can extract black stones via a blacksmith I would advise having some extras also so u can get your gear to a good starting standard when u get it!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Koromas said:

We don’t know for certain we getting Mediah all they said is “content” so there’s a chance but not guaranteed, grunil is far from cheap also but holding off and saving some coin for 24 hours or so won’t hurt if we do get mediah tomorrow. And yes you can extract black stones via a blacksmith I would advise having some extras also so u can get your gear to a good starting standard when u get it!! 

 

it might as well be hard to grind for grunil, right? because mobs will definitely be tougher, and RNG plays big role in those drops.. but yea, i think i can wait till tomorrow and see how it turns out. if we get that and can grind for it, i'll just do that and extract the stones from the current gear.. if not, then i'll just do with agerian gear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grunil can be bought from an npc however it’s costly and even the ones in central market will be expensive if it follows same pricing as it did on pc but we won’t know till we get it, we will get bigger level mobs and current gear will reflect on how easy or hard they are which is why I still say stick to agerian due to the buffs u get from attack speed etc are essential. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest, I expect red battlefield will headline this update. I don't think a week a half in, that we get Mediah. Seems to quick for me. Lots of people don't even know how to set up their worker empire. For people with zero experience, releasing a major content batch like Mediah would set them further, something I believe PA is trying to mitigate as much as possible, without leaving those at softcap without to much to do. But we will wait and see. I got 260 GS, I could use the Mediah update. We shall soon find out though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Jacs said:

To be honest, I expect red battlefield will headline this update. I don't think a week a half in, that we get Mediah. Seems to quick for me. Lots of people don't even know how to set up their worker empire. For people with zero experience, releasing a major content batch like Mediah would set them further, something I believe PA is trying to mitigate as much as possible, without leaving those at softcap without to much to do. But we will wait and see. I got 260 GS, I could use the Mediah update. We shall soon find out though. 

Ur not wrong however mediah was teased at weekend and they said in live stream they aim to release mediah this week or next and we will have valcenia and beyond by June 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

man, this agerian is just scarce.. and on top of that, the black stones aren't dropping as much as when i was below 50! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, maXmood said:

man, this agerian is just scarce.. and on top of that, the black stones aren't dropping as much as when i was below 50! 

The black smith in Velia sells the full set of Argerian and as for stones do your daily scrolls the hunters seals can be traded for stones (click the seal it will guide you to where) and depends where ur farming some spots are excellent for drops but others aren’t, I would tell u some of mine but I wouldn’t wanna end up killing another warrior 🤣 I protective of my spots hahah 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Koromas said:

The black smith in Velia sells the full set of Argerian and as for stones do your daily scrolls the hunters seals can be traded for stones (click the seal it will guide you to where) and depends where ur farming some spots are excellent for drops but others aren’t, I would tell u some of mine but I wouldn’t wanna end up killing another warrior 🤣 I protective of my spots hahah 

lol cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Koromas said:

The black smith in Velia sells the full set of Argerian and as for stones do your daily scrolls the hunters seals can be traded for stones (click the seal it will guide you to where) and depends where ur farming some spots are excellent for drops but others aren’t, I would tell u some of mine but I wouldn’t wanna end up killing another warrior 🤣 I protective of my spots hahah 

Lol I have a but of a soft spot other warriors. If I see another warrior impeding my grind spots, but he's not part of a guild. I can share with my fellow warrior. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So...new region opened, new gear?

What's your suggestion of set to get focused on right now with mediah?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grunil should be a priority either full set or two with two heve 

Accesories are same as pre patch 2x witch earings 2x mark of shadow tree spirit belt and ogre circle 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only thing that would change things is if boss gear drops but I unsure if it’s in there loot table and by bosses I mean Bheg, Red nose and so on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×