Jump to content

Recommended Posts

i'm on +15 Yuria now and between +11 to +13 on Agerian set.. doing the amity game with the blacksmith in Velia to get armor pieces for cheap so i can up the durability and keep enhancing.. thanks for the tip @Koromas

so, do i keep upping those to +15? or should i go grind Mediah (still didn't go there) for grunil pieces?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, maXmood said:

i'm on +15 Yuria now and between +11 to +13 on Agerian set.. doing the amity game with the blacksmith in Velia to get armor pieces for cheap so i can up the durability and keep enhancing.. thanks for the tip @Koromas

so, do i keep upping those to +15? or should i go grind Mediah (still didn't go there) for grunil pieces?

Nice work I would say now don’t enhance agerian more and look at getting either full grunil or 2 grunil 2 heve that’s my advic 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Koromas said:

Nice work I would say now don’t enhance agerian more and look at getting either full grunil or 2 grunil 2 heve that’s my advic 😁

any 2 pieces of either sets? or it has to be certain pieces? i.e. like helm, chest from heve and glove, shoes from grunil?

also, do you mind telling me where can i grind for heve stuff??

 

thnx again for the help :)

Edited by maXmood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So. Let me help you out. Never where agerian. Its a money dump and a waste of time. Its single piece requirements break the bonuses your first piece of boss gear. Not only that it has one crystal slot ensuring you have to replace it. Then youve spent time and money on a useless set. The build is and always will be 2pc heve 2pc grunil. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MakeumRage said:

So. Let me help you out. Never where agerian. Its a money dump and a waste of time. Its single piece requirements break the bonuses your first piece of boss gear. Not only that it has one crystal slot ensuring you have to replace it. Then youve spent time and money on a useless set. The build is and always will be 2pc heve 2pc grunil. 

Argerian is fine to start of with for new players heve and grunil can be expensive to obtain early on where Argerian u get given, boss gear is obviously the dream but again that takes time to drop starting Argerian getting it to +8 then switching to grunil + heve is perfectly fine and makes it a far less daunting process for new players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MakeumRage said:

So. Let me help you out. Never where agerian. Its a money dump and a waste of time. Its single piece requirements break the bonuses your first piece of boss gear. Not only that it has one crystal slot ensuring you have to replace it. Then youve spent time and money on a useless set. The build is and always will be 2pc heve 2pc grunil. 

I agree with 2 heve 2 grunil. At this stage early only, the majority of my guild has shared the same opinions on gear. But, if you had already purchased and upgraded some gear. Don't stress over it and break down. Sure there are more optimal sets to be using. Guildies have said at this point gear selection doesn't/won't matter that much to the majority of the populace. If you know better now, work on grunil, replace two pieces that you had before. Extra gear never hurt your boss alts. 😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Jacs said:

I agree with 2 heve 2 grunil. At this stage early only, the majority of my guild has shared the same opinions on gear. But, if you had already purchased and upgraded some gear. Don't stress over it and break down. Sure there are more optimal sets to be using. Guildies have said at this point gear selection doesn't/won't matter that much to the majority of the populace. If you know better now, work on grunil, replace two pieces that you had before. Extra gear never hurt your boss alts. 😉

i received a +13 (i think) grunil helm from a quest, and got grunil chest drop.. do i keep those (and get heve glove/shoes)? or should i be wearing different grunil pieces? i don't know which piece gives you what.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

finally got my hands on Heve gloves and shoes after around 4hrs of grinding lol.

so, now i'm on Grunil helm and chest, and Heve gloves and shoes.. all i need now is to get them up to +15 and i'm done till world bosses gear? is the Yuria +15 still a good weapon or should i try and get my hand on a different one?

i'm around 120ap 150dp @ lvl 54

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, maXmood said:

finally got my hands on Heve gloves and shoes after around 4hrs of grinding lol.

so, now i'm on Grunil helm and chest, and Heve gloves and shoes.. all i need now is to get them up to +15 and i'm done till world bosses gear? is the Yuria +15 still a good weapon or should i try and get my hand on a different one?

i'm around 120ap 150dp @ lvl 54

It’s still good only thing currently better would be Liverto which is better at +13 then Yuria is at +15 but good luck getting one I trying to get one atm and it’s not easy, I can make it blue (if u do u want crimson flame variant) same as vangertz  shield, and I can go for pri duo then tri etc but build fail stacks first!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Koromas said:

It’s still good only thing currently better would be Liverto which is better at +13 then Yuria is at +15 but good luck getting one I trying to get one atm and it’s not easy, I can make it blue (if u do u want crimson flame variant) same as vangertz  shield, and I can go for pri duo then tri etc but build fail stacks first!! 

what drops Liverto?? i will grind for it, but at least i wanna know where i need to grind.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, maXmood said:

what drops Liverto?? i will grind for it, but at least i wanna know where i need to grind.. 

If only it was that easy, it’s a rare drop from level 2 boss scrolls and also the forbidden book scrolls it’s very very rare and is also a pain to enhance if I don’t fail stacks correctly as repairing will need memory fragments as u will not be able to but other Livertos to feed it (also there 9mil plus for +0) 

Edited by Koromas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Koromas said:

If only it was that easy, it’s a rare drop from level 2 boss scrolls and also the forbidden book scrolls it’s very very rare and is also a pain to enhance if I don’t fail stacks correctly as repairing will need memory fragments as u will not be able to but other Livertos to feed it (also there 9mil plus for +0) 

thnx.. i'll see how it goes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...