Sign in to follow this  
Cahendr3

Items disappearing when sorting inventory

I am trying to make beer to get my workers going. I successfully made one batch, but then when I sort my inventory, my wheat disappears, then when unsorting, it comes back, but then mineral water disapp ears (which also comes back when sorting again). I can't make beer anymore because one of the items is always missing.

18 minutes ago, Cahendr3 said:

I am trying to make beer to get my workers going. I successfully made one batch, but then when I sort my inventory, my wheat disappears, then when unsorting, it comes back, but then mineral water disapp ears (which also comes back when sorting again). I can't make beer anymore because one of the items is always missing.

Just a suggestion....are you sure the mineral water is not further in your inventory after unsorting? I found sometimes when that can happen and you just have to scroll down/up.

Edited by Azza

2 hours ago, Cahendr3 said:

Sorting has some HUGE bugs at the moment, don’t sort, switch servers, but you may find as you switch the curser bug hits you harder with each server change. Making crafting almost impossible because you cannot select ingredients. Just know you are not alone! We all are experiencing some shifts in the wrong direction. 

21 hours ago, Azza said:

Just a suggestion....are you sure the mineral water is not further in your inventory after unsorting? I found sometimes when that can happen and you just have to scroll down/up.

The entire inventory is displayed on my tv... I'm certain