Ace_spades00

Cannot remove production node

So I invested in the Imp Cave and the production nodes there, but when I try to withdraw my CP, it won't let me.

Pressing A on the node from the map and selecting "contribution withdraw" from the radial menu produces the following message: "You cannot collect an isolated exploration node", despite being present and talking to the node manager.

Additionally, from the node management screen, pressing A on the production nodes I want to withdraw says: "You must first withdraw the production node".

No workers are active for this node. Please fix.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Yes I'm have this issue as well, please fix :(

edit: this bug is for xbox one

Edited by Pasha

13 hours ago, Ace_spades00 said:

So I invested in the Imp Cave and the production nodes there, but when I try to withdraw my CP, it won't let me.

Pressing A on the node from the map and selecting "contribution withdraw" from the radial menu produces the following message: "You cannot collect an isolated exploration node", despite being present and talking to the node manager.

Additionally, from the node management screen, pressing A on the production nodes I want to withdraw says: "You must first withdraw the production node".

No workers are active for this node. Please fix.

Perhaps the node is a conjunction between two others and that's the reason you can't withdraw your CP? Maybe Western Guard Camp?

45 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Perhaps the node is a conjunction between two others and that's the reason you can't withdraw your CP? Maybe Western Guard Camp?

even on the end nodes I can't withdraw production and same as OP I dont have any workers

5 minutes ago, Pasha said:

even on the end nodes I can't withdraw production and same as OP I dont have any workers

I had this issue as well. It turned out that the worker had to finish his last round of gathering although he was no longer assigned to the node anymore. Once the timer on the worker ran out I could withdraw the CP.

Maybe your problem is different. I wish I could help. 

I found the fix. You have to join the nodes up to a city like velia for instance. Then you need to get your points back starting at the end of the chain

On 6/12/2019 at 10:16 AM, SUPERBAD_TFL said:

I found the fix. You have to join the nodes up to a city like velia for instance. Then you need to get your points back starting at the end of the chain

You're an absolute legend, I'm new to Black Desert (PS4) and this has been plaguing me for a while. Thank you.