While accessing the Level 2 shipyard, I ran into a problem. I assign a worker to begin the fishing boat but after attempting to assign another i was met with a half dissapeared, non responsive UI. I could not exit the shipyard UI or start another worker. I had to restart my game and I couldn't access the shipyard after relogging. Just wondering if there are others experiencing this bug or just me?

• Thanks 1

This is an aggravating bug to say the least. There are two major problems. It locks you out of crafting more than one part at a time when you are supposed to be able to send up to four workers to work on each part simultaneously, thus drastically reducing build times. This is causing crafting of the fishing boat to be extremely time consuming.

The second problem is the UI locks up every time you start the crafting process again, resulting in a complete restart of the game. 

There is a big reason there are not any Fishing Boats on the market yet.

• Thanks 1

Im currently working on my fishing boat as well with the same outcome. I was going to post this last night, but went to bed instead, so im glad to see someone else took the initiative in bringing this issue up. The only fix is hard quitting the application and relaunching from the xbox home screen.

• Like 1

Yeah my screen keeps freezing when I try to check on the status of my raft in the Velia shipyard. I also am unable to craft the raft for some reason even though I have over a hundred logs and powder. It never finishes and keeps resetting.  I'm giving up on the raft until they fix this.

Shipyard work ABSOLUTELY BUGGED right now. Have to constantly reboot game cause can’t close window after sending worker. Frustrating to try to finish quest for it!! Scooping my eye out with a spoon is less painful, at this point.

• Haha 1

Big SQUEEEEEEK! 

Same issue. Every time I set a worker to task in the shipyard, I cannot exit the shipyard UI. Must reboot the game. 

Edited by Ambersail

It’s a known issue. They should be fixed on this maintenance on Wed. There’s many other posts about the same issue, use search before posting it.

Anyone know how to get the sailboat? The goblin guy isn’t giving it to me.... also a work around for this bug is set your worker to do the task and just repeat the task until you go to the next section on the ship.

This problem is also happening to me. I am new to this game so I thought I was doing something wrong. At this rate my fishing boat would probably be done in a week. Makes me really mad that this is happening. I have had to restart my game like 5 or 6 times now. I wonder why this hasn't been fixed yet.

Edited by Papa Brown

Well you don't have to dash board. Just press X and B at the same time and you wont be locked into the screen. But the other bugs still persist hope that helps a bit. It took forever to finish my fishing boat 

11 hours ago, MrDuel said:

Well you don't have to dash board. Just press X and B at the same time and you wont be locked into the screen. But the other bugs still persist hope that helps a bit. It took forever to finish my fishing boat 

I wish i knew that combo before finishing

Edited by Pratorean