Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Wiitchcraft said:

That is by the end of June not until the end of June, I'd be surprised if they weren't in released in the update after the Mediah update.

I think what I wrote so "until the end of June" is quite accurate since YOU DON'T KNOW the exact date. Perhaps I should have written until the end of first half of 2019. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777
  • Like 1

On 3/8/2019 at 2:25 AM, Rocketfuel77777 said:

I think what I wrote so "until the end of June" is quite accurate since YOU DON'T KNOW the exact date. Perhaps I should have written until the end of first half of 2019. 

Well maybe but until the end of June implies we wont get it until the end of June. As in, we wont get it at all in April or May or the beginning of June.

Awakening is a separate more powerful skill line with a new weapon each class gets, they probably drop awakening near end of March beginning of june imo. Enough time for casual players to hit 55 and they said they releasing 58 and no cap by June so unless they doing 58 no awakening it shouldn't be far