Sign in to follow this  
Cahendr3

Cooking station problems

So i have my supply train going for nodes, and needed to make beer for stamina for my workers. I go in with 150 potatoes and try the following:

1. enter ingredients - Leavening, raw sugar, mineral water, potatoes (ratio is 2:1:6:5 respectively)

2. I scale up the ingredients for 30 iterations to use up 150 potatoes and get the corresponding beer. When I select multiple iterations, it does not even offer the number to enter and goes directly to making beer. From past experience, I know this will consume all my ingredients and only give me one instance. So I back off, check to see i got ingredients back, and move to try again with smaller iterations.

3. I enter enough for 10 iterations - That's 20 leavening, 10  raw sugar, 60 mineral water, 50 potatoes. I select multiple iterations and it allows me to type in the number of batches this time. I typed in 10, and it defaulted to 3 and would allow no higher. So I figured that the cooking station is in buggy mode and I disconnect and reconnect to the server. I still have all my original ingredients so no big deal just a time loss.

4. I try 5 iterations, enter the appropriate proportions, and select multiple batches and enter 5. Success! It fires up and I get 10 beers and some by product dishes. Then I go to repeat the process and I see out of the 150 potatoes I had, only 25 remain... doing math in my head, i know that I inputted only 50 potatoes for 5 batches, so how did I should have 100 potatoes left... somehow the cooking station reached into my pocket and snatched a surcharge of 75 more potatoes... What happened after is even weirder. I had to leave for work soon, so I decided to at least get something done to get at least a few workers going, and decided on single batches at 5 individual increments. I entered 5 potatoes, 6 mineral water, 2 leavening, and 1 raw sugar, double checked the entered amount and selected one iteration and started cooking. Painfully slow and annoying, but at least I know what I will be getting. WRONG!!! It somehow used an additional potato and now I have 19... The remainder of the individual iterations worked as expected.

SUMMARY - The multiple iteration function is BUGGY AS HELL!!! Even the individual cooking apparently can't count! Has anyone else experienced this?

Notes - Just wanted to say, that with reduced content (based on what is available on PC) all we really have is quests. Getting a node supply is critical for me to be ready for the gradual release of PC (new to us) content, such as awakening, more areas, a functioning Red Battlefield, and classes that PC is already enjoying. I paid the $100 early entry package, and what I seem to be getting is a buggy continuation of a BETA GAME!!! Is there any feedback on awareness of the many issues as well as what will be done to fix them and when? Based on the overwhelming presence of early access users, you've generated plenty of capital to push towards time to fix these issues, but I feel like we are left in the dark and let down for having paid 10X the base cost of the game. Early access for what??? A game that still feels buggy and more like an extension of a beta version?

U are only suppose to put in enough ingredients for 1 iteration and then select multiple. The game then CLEARLY tells u not to add more because it will use up the extra.

Just enough for 1 iteration goes in, rhen select multiple times. Im nearly profession level cook and havent had an issue