Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
WeAreLegion

Question: Why Can’t I Equip Clothes?

Recommended Posts

 So I’m confused. I want to buy some cook’s clothes and they show as “unequipable“ on the NPC shop. They also state in their description that they are for apprentice cooks, which I am but it still says I can’t equip it. Also the farmer’s clothing, for apprentices, is showing as a equippable?

Help?

66256A95-D022-40B4-B26A-E28F54F6A565.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well if you read the item it says "casual clothes made for apprentice cooks" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, x22 said:

Well if you read the item it says "casual clothes made for apprentice cooks" 

 Yes, and as I mentioned I am an apprentice cook! As far as I’m aware I am. LOL it says  apprentice for my cooking skills in my profile. 

What else could I be missing?

Edited by WeAreLegion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does the vendor require more Amity from you? That’s why some vendors won’t sell you stuff.

Although this message is different, womder if it’s a rep thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

Does the vendor require more Amity from you? That’s why some vendors won’t sell you stuff.

Although this message is different, womder if it’s a rep thing.

Yeah it’s so odd. Not an Amity thing. Humm... 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure why it says that but why waste the money when you’ll get the same thing once you hit skilled cook.

Or it may be professional I can’t remember exactly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the same question, but in my case, I have equippable the Apprendice Trader’s Clothes. 

Please help us!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Vodkanroll said:

I have the same question, but in my case, I have equippable the Apprendice Trader’s Clothes. 

Please help us!

 The funny thing is I could buy the one that is equip-able, but that’s not what I’m looking to work on right now. LOL and for me it’s not a waste of money considering, I’m enjoying the game! I’d rather get the experience boost to help me progress now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WeAreLegion said:

 Yes, and as I mentioned I am an apprentice cook! As far as I’m aware I am. LOL it says  apprentice for my cooking skills in my profile. 

What else could I be missing?

you missing 1500000 mill lol

 

maybe is a bug , it seems the game is full of bug!!!

bugs every where

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Orisha said:

you missing 1500000 mill lol

 

maybe is a bug , it seems the game is full of bug!!!

bugs every where

 I know how much it costs, not concerned. And this would be the first legitimate bug I’ve encountered that is holding my progress. Clicking sounds and the cursor moving isn’t  keeping me from progressing in the game! 👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, WeAreLegion said:

 So I’m confused. I want to buy some cook’s clothes and they show as “unequipable“ on the NPC shop. They also state in their description that they are for apprentice cooks, which I am but it still says I can’t equip it. Also the farmer’s clothing, for apprentices, is showing as a equippable?

Help?

66256A95-D022-40B4-B26A-E28F54F6A565.jpeg

Ill make this easy for u for now. Those can be alter to costumes later, but for now when u hit a certain tier in life skills u get awarded those same cloths by the game. Like when i hut skilled processing i got a free craftsman outfit.

 

Save your money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

Ill make this easy for u for now. Those can be alter to costumes later, but for now when u hit a certain tier in life skills u get awarded those same cloths by the game. Like when i hut skilled processing i got a free craftsman outfit.

 

Save your money

 OK, OK I get it. I still want to know why! LOL 😃

 I will save my money. Promise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

 OK, OK I get it. I still want to know why! LOL 😃

 I will save my money. Promise. 

Im not sure why. I tried buying it early and wasted the money, then say i get them for free and since there is no process to transfer them to costumes yet i am avoiding them.

 

Also u can craft silver embroidered clothing that has better stats and can be worn at any skill level and enhance then to +5 for up to 40% xp boost in that skill

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WeAreLegion said:

 OK, OK I get it. I still want to know why! LOL 😃

 

On the PC version these clothes require Skilled 10 so I assume its going to be the same. They just failed to include that in the info for the item.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gharlane said:

On the PC version these clothes require Skilled 10 so I assume its going to be the same. They just failed to include that in the info for the item.

Thank you!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...