Arcnail

First BDO on Xbox Thoughts?

Finally finished up a back log of games, and have been reading up on BDO for the xbox this week (I like a good MMO). I know it's fresh and there's some issues that I've read from this forum, but overall seems positive.

Anyone having any regrets getting it?
Anyone having a hard time staying away from the game?
Otherwise, is it just good enough for now, until game 'XYZ' comes out...

Thanks.

For me as someone who loves MMOs its all i ever wanted on Xbox. I will never buy another Xbox game prob except new Halo and Cyberpunk 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This game has been enjoyable to me so far. It seems there are a lot of content adds planned. I tried the version on the PC and there is more content to look forward too.

• Thanks 1

I love it, I can't bring myself to play my other favorites games, I can't promise you will love it like I do but for its price it's definitely worth it and more. 

Edited by HunterX
  • Thanks 1

Must buy game. 

To tell the truth I didn't like the gameplay on pc. 

But on on console the controls feel very natural and more enjoyable for me with the controller. 

Buy it you won't regret it and there's tons of content coming and at faster rate! 

I bought conquerors edition and I'm not regretting a single cent. 

Hope we see valencia and archer soon! 

Edited by Reign
  • Thanks 1

Only regret would be... If I didn't get the game at launch. I would surely regret that, the admission is only $10 get in and start the grind! There is soo much to do outside leveling. I spend about a 1/4 (or less) of my time doing so. Otherwise I'm discovering nodes and setting up my empire. Or chasing down the abundance of things that get you energy and cp. Which there is an insane amount of to do. Then there's the lifeskills on top of all that. 

After the first beta, I lost the drive to play any other game, outside of Rdr2. Needless to say, when I have free time I'm spending it in BDX

As far as ''good enough'' till another game comes out. No, no other game is coming that that will replace this. Sure I'll likely play a few games here and there. But this is my bread and butter. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah I agree I'm currently tired of the industry trying to fight others games success. 

We had warframe now we have anthem trying to get a spot on. 

Both games fighting to keep their player base. I'm sick and tired! 

I abandoned both games and I'm spending time in black desert. 

A game that I like and Noone can compete against it because it's so massive so beautiful and the animations are top! 

So good luck companies trying to copy black desert because you can't. 

Black desert will be the king of mmos! 

Cheers! 

• Thanks 1