ProjectDanny

Lost days of hard work..... (Fishing Boat Bug)

Posted (edited)

Ok so I spent days and days getting all the nodes... all the workers all the materials processing them and then I finally got everything ready to make my fishing boat....

so I then get a worker click on the shipyard then click start work on the fishing boat.... now my screen is stuck and I can't close the crafting menu and I can't do anything.... only way to get unstuck of the screen is to go to Xbox dashboard... and close the game....

ok so now I have to load the game back up and then I go to look at the shipyard... and nothing... I can't even click on it... now the wiki says I can assign multiple workers to build my boat.... I can't... I can't even click the shipyard....

ok so I wait.... hours for it to finish one section of building the fishing boat... I can only have one worker working on it at a time... by now I've spent 4 real life days upto this point... it's going so slow.... 

now one part is built I start on another part.... and the menu locks again... I can't escape it and again. I have to force close the game and return to dashboard.... over and over again on every pice of the boat.... it's been days now of crashing and crafting....

I finally get to the last stages and I'm happy after all this crashing and being stuck in the menu I go to craft my final part of the boat to be done..... and....

it's reset.... I have just lost days and days of hard work constant crashing... and resetting the game I have no materials no boat no nothing... I am so angry.... I have lost everything.... this has been the worst boat crafting ever it's been nothing but a constant hassle from the first moment I started it!

please is there a GM who can just give me the fishing boat thing so I can just sail the ocean and finally have peace?

I have proof of me getting the materials and almost finishing it before I lose everything....

also if you want to test this for yourself.... get materials for a fishing boat and get a worker to start crafting... your menu will lockup and you will be forced to close the game and go to Xbox dashboard....

I don't even feel like playing atm knowing all that hard work has gone...

Edited by ProjectDanny
  • Like 1

join the club this really does take the micky i hope they fix all these bugs its literally the buggiest game ive ever played

• Like 1

I’m also suffering from problems whilst trying to craft a fishing boat it freezes my screen and makes it unable to do anything whilst the boat crafts. I let my Xbox sit on for a couple hours and even then I got no progress 

6 hours ago, Legendary said:

join the club this really does take the micky i hope they fix all these bugs its literally the buggiest game ive ever played

Really ? Wow this must be your first game ever 

Goddammit, just created a post about THE SAME ISSUE. What the heck, I spent good money on this game and some basic stuff doesn't work properly...

Im having the same exact issue as we speak, i litterly just made a account to make a post about this, Thanks for actually taking the time to write out in detail what is happening,  Ive made a rowboat no problem what so ever but fishing boat is bugged bad, it is hard to accept the fact that the boat is really hard to get and takes alot of time to make

Are they able to check our accounts and see? Can we send them screenshots of the materials or video proof and possibly get the fishing boat as a compensation? Ive litterly spent 16 hiurs yesterday grinding to get materials, leveling my processing tonmake ingots let alone all the tree we cut down. Just give us a update if possible 💕 

9 hours ago, Fidelity said:

Same i sent in a ticket they said there know of the issue and are working on it.

I haven’t received a response to my ticket. Did they happen to mention anything about a timeline for when it’ll be fixed?

5 hours ago, Saltimus said:

I haven’t received a response to my ticket. Did they happen to mention anything about a timeline for when it’ll be fixed?

Better be with this weeks maintenance aling with the Storage silver bug...

Finally got Mine fisherboat, 176 tasks for one worker, wth damn gamerestarts due bug. Can Finally establish Mine fisherworker network