Lemming24

Any good guides?

7 minutes ago, Lemming24 said:

Does anyone know any good guides that are worth a read? Preferably ones that talk about the Xbox version. Cheers in advance!

I'm just at work but I've got a few guides I'll post them on here for you when I'm done be about 4 maybe 5 hours any thing you was looking for or just in general 

Just in general tbh. I'm very new and there is so much to it. I'm in a guild and they do help, but I like to read through things too 😁.

1 hour ago, Lemming24 said:

Just in general tbh. I'm very new and there is so much to it. I'm in a guild and they do help, but I like to read through things too 😁.

Honestly look up the bdo discord for the class your playing.  They usually have general and class specific guides and its full of PC players with loads of experience

https://grumpygreen.cricket/bdo-worker-guide.html

Give that a go it's a good in depth guide to workers and what skills they can have plus exp gains that should keep you going but in general guess you would look for a money making guide as well? 

But what I will say for money making guides is the problem is someone already got there and there worked it for a while so places to farm things will be contested if its combat but the best way to make money is go out a look yourself and hopefully you'll find something noone has but I guess fishing is something that people do afk.

Edited by Bickelsgaming@gmail.com
  • Thanks 1